Conquest cabin #1065

OK2Cruise

Just got off the phone with Carnival and booked the Conquest #1065 for 3/20/05 :D. Your advice has been very helpful. Thanks! Does anybody have any feedback on that cabin on a Conquest class ship? It is very close to the slide on the Panorama deck...maybe too noisy? Thanks again for all of your help!

Skip

You have a GREAT location! A couple of years ago we were in room 1033(inside) & absolutely loved it! No noise problems whatsoever & so convenient to everything. Matter of fact, I've always said that my dream cruise would be a balcony room on Conquest panorama deck. Just a month ago, I booked a balcony room on Valor (Conquest class ship) for Nov. 2005 soooooooo, my dream is going to become reality. Have a great cruise & enjoy just about the best location anyone could ever hope for.

We had six out of the first ten cabins on the Conquest Panorama deck and loved them. Sister-in-law stayed in 1067 which is the first one and she loved it too. So close to the elevators and the entrance to the Lido Deck area. It was great being able to go back to your cabin if you needed anything in a hurry or wanted to use your own bathroom. We spent most of our sea days under the water slide. There were always lounge chairs available there.It was also easy to spot your cabin from the pier. We were the first ones on that deck. Look for the blue at the top of the ship and there were our cabins. Here's our photos from the Conquest cruise. There is one in there of what you see when you walk out the door onto the Lido Deck.

http://community.webshots.com/user/rwolver672

We will be there in Feb. Can't wait to see how you liked the deck.

I look at Wolverine's pictures all the time. Those lounge chairs are calling me. We will be in 60 I believe. First cabin on port side and our friends will be in the same cabin starboard. How can one week of the year be so fast living and so slow getting here?

How can one week of the year be so fast living and so slow getting here?
Without fail, the week before our cruises, after counting down the days, I always get this gut feeling that in only two weeks, it will be over with and I'll have to start counting down the days to the next one. No matter what I do, I can't shake that feeling.

By the way, you were close on the guess on the last name but didn't quite hit it. Think of 2000 pounds.

Archived