Live from Carnival Splendor 'Round the Horn

nolaAlive

Hi Bill,

loved your pics last year from the Splendor inaugeral.

Once again you are letting us share a wonderful cruise adventure.

Thanks for posting your fantastic photographs--had to laugh at the one of the Irish pub------they get everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Taffygirl

Bill, I teach science and you have some wonderful photos of the glacier and the subduction zone and uplift that is occurring along the spine of South America. (Bet I don't sound like the blonde I am right now....:rolleyes:)

Could I download and save a couple of them to use with my classroom? I don't want to do that without your permission and I would tell them these didn't come from me, although I think they could tell. You are an excellent photog!!

June

Bill, I teach science and you have some wonderful photos of the glacier and the subduction zone and uplift that is occurring along the spine of South America. (Bet I don't sound like the blonde I am right now....:rolleyes:)

Could I download and save a couple of them to use with my classroom? I don't want to do that without your permission and I would tell them these didn't come from me, although I think they could tell. You are an excellent photog!!

June

Geaux for it...

I was pleased to discover the American Airlines lounge in Santiago still had free drinks. Of the pour your own variety. And an assortment of little sandwiches, trail mix, fruits, dips, cookies, etc. Yippee.

Think the pictures from the last tour finally have been uploaded.

The wine was very good. I only brought one bottle back.

The beef in some places was outstanding, and the salmon was among the best I have ever had.

I met to many people to remember, so it might be better to ask them if they met me?

• 1 month later...

Archived