Live from Carnival Splendor 'Round the Horn

nolaAlive

Yippee!

The "cooler" in 2216 seems to be working mo' bettah now.

A dry sauna is complementary in the gym area, no free steam. Will be posting more on the Spa.

Getting harder to find pictures of different stuff. I already capatured a lot of the ship here:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/splendor.htm

Showtime and then an early excursion tomorrow...

Here we go again...

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor_09/index.htm

The "cooler" in 2216 seems to be working mo' bettah now.

Well I'm certain you are totally bummed that you'll have to acquire any breakfast yogurt from the Lido line rather than being able to make your own in the cabin. :p :p

OK, here's the deal . . . and this would be so cool for me if it's still there . . . Check inside the lamp night stand and look at the upper edge of the interior back wall (where it meets the top part). There was (and perhaps still is) a small note taped there with two drink coupons in it. It had my e-mail addy on it asking whomever eventually found them to please let me know. I've heard nothing since I put it there 11/21/08. If there are still hidden there, have a fun brew on the Donster.

Enjoy your wonderful cruise vacation, and thanks in advance for the SA updates.

Tell Bill he must immediately return to the Fantasy. I found one square inch that he failed to photograph while he was onboard last week!!!! LOL

Have a great cruise Bill and pop in on Michelle (karaoke) and tell her I said HI!!

Well I'm certain you are totally bummed that you'll have to acquire any breakfast yogurt from the Lido line rather than being able to make your own in the cabin. :p :p

OK, here's the deal . . . and this would be so cool for me if it's still there . . . Check inside the lamp night stand and look at the upper edge of the interior back wall (where it meets the top part). There was (and perhaps still is) a small note taped there with two drink coupons in it. It had my e-mail addy on it asking whomever eventually found them to please let me know. I've heard nothing since I put it there 11/21/08. If there are still hidden there, have a fun brew on the Donster.

Enjoy your wonderful cruise vacation, and thanks in advance for the SA updates.

I see Nada!

Tell Bill he must immediately return to the Fantasy. I found one square inch that he failed to photograph while he was onboard last week!!!! LOL

Have a great cruise Bill and pop in on Michelle (karaoke) and tell her I said HI!!

I've been on Fantasy several times. Perhaps on one of my other cruises?

Great shots Bill, I don't know how you manage to upload so many pictures as slow as the internet connections on the ship. You must of tapped into their main line.:rolleyes:

I never got a chance to meet you on the bloggers cruise. If I did I did not put the 2 and 2 together and figure out who you were.

Great shots Bill, I don't know how you manage to upload so many pictures as slow as the internet connections on the ship. You must of tapped into their main line.:rolleyes:

I never got a chance to meet you on the bloggers cruise. If I did I did not put the 2 and 2 together and figure out who you were.

Don't know that we met, but I'm guessing you asked about Galveston?

Archived