Qm2

Melb06

I Know this is not the place for it but i am going to ask anyway. next thursday the QM2 well arrive in Sydney just wondering if anyone knows if she well do the same turn around as she did in 07 where she did a turn near the opera house or this time she well just dock at garden island when she gets to the point of the docking area.:p:D and what time does the mrs macquray chair opens up in the morining.

I Know this is not the place for it but i am going to ask anyway. next thursday the QM2 well arrive in Sydney just wondering if anyone knows if she well do the same turn around as she did in 07 where she did a turn near the opera house or this time she well just dock at garden island when she gets to the point of the docking area.:p:D and what time does the mrs macquray chair opens up in the morining.

hi melb06, going by Sydney Ports the QM2 will be at Garden Island from 6.30am till 23.59pm and the Saga Rose will be at OPT from 12 noon until 23.00pm

rkmw

I think you've got a bit mixed up with your Queens there;). Queen Victoria is in next Thurs & Fri, not QM2 and she will be at OPT at Circular Quay.

Karen

Karen just to let ya know the queen victoria well be in syd from the 19 till the 20

Hi, this is the qm2. schedule.

they must be using a shuttle to get passengers from wharf 8 to Garden Island.??? she can't be in 2 places at once. unless this is a mistake.

Queen Mary 226-Feb-2009 06:30 (Thu)26-Feb-2009 23:59 (Thu)Garden IslandCVLCunardQM2

Passenger Process.26-Feb-2009 07:00 (Thu)26-Feb-2009 18:00 (Thu)Wharf 8 - Darling HarbourCVLCunard

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Hi, this is the qm2. schedule.

they must be using a shuttle to get passengers from wharf 8 to Garden Island.??? she can't be in 2 places at once. unless this is a mistake.

Queen Mary 226-Feb-2009 06:30 (Thu)26-Feb-2009 23:59 (Thu)Garden IslandCVLCunardQM2

Passenger Process.26-Feb-2009 07:00 (Thu)26-Feb-2009 18:00 (Thu)Wharf 8 - Darling HarbourCVLCunard

kind regards, Lorraine:):)

Hi Lorraine,

Probably check-in at the wharf 8 facility and then taking pax by bus to Garden Island. I don't think the QM2 would fit under the Bridge.:D

Evon.

Karen just to let ya know the queen victoria well be in syd from the 19 till the 20

Yes, which is next Thursday & Friday:confused:

Sorry, when I as younger, next meant "the next" which is Thurs & Fri of this week. QM2 is in the following week. My mistake, I guess.

QM2 will be docked at Garden Island. Not only will she not fit under the Bridge but she is also too big for OPT.

Archived