Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Experience

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has taken this excursion through RCCL? Does anyone know what company does this tour? We were thinking about doing this excursion but wanted to look up the company that runs the tour to see there track record and hopefully get some reviews on the company before doing this tour. Thank you in advance.:D

Could you be a bit more specific? What outdoor adventure?

:-) Bobbi

Sorry that was the name of the excursion through RCCL. Here is a bit of an explination of the excursion:

Outdoor Adventure Experience - PV50

The adventure begins with a Zodiac boat ride and off road drive to the forest. After being fitted with gear, you'll splash through streams, rappel through waterfalls, and soar on a 1000 ft zip line! Minimum age-12 / Maximum weight / 220 lbs to participate.

Experience the thrill of discovering the flora and fauna in the jungles of the Sierra Madres on Vallarta Adventures' Outdoor Experience. Designed for maximum adventure, our Outdoor Experience takes place in an area of pristine, unspoiled forest where scenic beauty and rich ecological habitats create a true tropical paradise. Only by leaving the "civilized" world can one truly appreciate the pristine beauty and immeasurable vastness of the Mexican outdoors. The beautiful scenery, spectacular sights and incredibly varied flora and fauna you'll encounter while hiking through the sub-tropical forest makes our Outdoor Experience the adventure experience of a lifetime.

The adventure begins with a panga boat ride and off road adventure to the heart of the tropical forests where you will ride mules, learn a variety of wilderness techniques, splash through streams, rappel through waterfalls into natural river pools, and soar 200 ft above the ground over the jungle foliage on a 1000 ft zip line! Our trip leaders' knowledge of the landscape and wildlife makes these trips unforgettable adventures - and their expertise ensures a fun, educational and safe trip into the wilderness. Discover and explore the extraordinary flora and fauna hidden away under the canopy of the jungle - book your Outdoor Experience today!

It is possibly Vallarta Adventures. They do a lot of business with resorts and stuff down there too. I've never done them but I've read lots of reviews about them on Trip Advisor. You may want to check them out there...have fun! I've heard it is an adventure of a lifetime...just hold on tight!

Has anyone taken this excursion and know who runs it?

Nick,

If it is Vallarta Adventure we have used them before and had no problems. My husband and son have gone on 2 canopy tours, while we were vacationing in Puerto Vallarta. I'm chicken, so I can't say how it was personally. But, my guys loved it!!

The adventure you're interested in sounds fantastic too. A bit of everything. The Sierra Madre Mountains are really beautiful, seeing them on mules would be a trip. We did a horseback riding trip on our own (just the 3 of us and 2 guides). OMG, I'm not a rider and some of the switchback trails were really scary...thank goodness for the assistant who helped myself and our son!

I say go for the tour and have a great time.

:-) Bobbi

Archived