Hampton Inn Miami Blue Lagoon

MikeNKim

Hi all.

Looking for info on this hotel. It is right by the airport in Miami. I have already booked it but just looking for info.

I know there is alot of info on different hotels but I can only find one on this particular hotel.

Just looking for clean and safe of course but also come shopping near by for the last minute incidentals and maybe somewhere to eat.

What do you think?"?

Thanks

Hi all.

Looking for info on this hotel. It is right by the airport in Miami. I have already booked it but just looking for info.

I know there is alot of info on different hotels but I can only find one on this particular hotel.

Just looking for clean and safe of course but also come shopping near by for the last minute incidentals and maybe somewhere to eat.

What do you think?"?

Thanks

We are booked at the Homewood Suites at Blue Lagoon in about 6 weeks, which is just around the corner from the Hampton. Homewood was cheaper than Hampton on our night. If you have Google Earth type in the address to see the area. Google Earth is a free download from Google. The Blue Lagoon area is mostly a business park. Directly across the street from the Hampton is a strip mall with a Publix grocery store and a liquor store next door. Per Google there are many fast food type places in and around the shopping mall, plus some local dining. On Google Earth just add Layers (Places of Interest) to see whatever you are looking for: grocery, food, pharmacy, etc. A few blocks north on 57th is the 94th Areo Squadron Restaurant. http://www.the94thaerosquadron.com/Miami/index.html

Zoomed into the Hampton and appears like they have a nice outdoor pool and sun deck. Google Earth works worldwide and people have submitted local photos. So I have zoomed in to our ports and "seen" what the port and places of interest look like. :cool:

Hi all.

What do you think?"?

Thanks

This is a very popular and nice hotel. Have you gone to tripadvisor.com to read the recent reviews? You will be pleased.

Thanks for all the info. Yes did read tripadvisor but thought I would check out here for reviews as well. Looks like a great place and has some stores and restaurants within walking distance so that is important as well.

Archived