When do paper documents usually come?

mistyinca

They are supposed to go out around 30 days out. We usually get ours from our TA about 2-3 weeks out, depending on when we see him because they're friends of ours. I've seen posts from people who got theirs directly from Carnival at everything from 25+ days to 5 days out. Then there's the occasional cruiser who never gets them and has to fill out luggage tags at the pier.

We sail on the 22nd of march and got ours yesterday. They told us a month out. Good luck!

Same here. I will be on the Victory March 22 and got mine two days ago. It is usually right at the 30 day mark. I love paper documents because it makes me realize it is almost here.

Well, I do not go for the paper docs anymore. Two times I got the paper docs under 2 weeks before the cruise. In one case, I got them 4 days before we were set to leave...yes, 4 days.....The last cruise that I selected paper doc was the Conquest and my TA got them 8 days before we were set to leave...yup, 8 days....

Edocs are viewable and printable at anytime. I've had full edocs for my upcoming cruise since summer.....

Well, I do not go for the paper docs anymore. Two times I got the paper docs under 2 weeks before the cruise. In one case, I got them 4 days before we were set to leave...yes, 4 days.....The last cruise that I selected paper doc was the Conquest and my TA got them 8 days before we were set to leave...yup, 8 days....

Edocs are viewable and printable at anytime. I've had full edocs for my upcoming cruise since summer.....

Like you I like the edocs now - never thought I would. I had a binder all set up with everything in order, a copy made for my sister-in-law just in case, luggage tags in plastic sleeves etc. I was anal about it and flipped through it I don't know how often. Never had to worry if everything was in order or done the way I wanted - this too resulted in getting our documents - ha ha beat you - the day before our flight out. After a number of calls to PVP, Carnival, etc finally got them in by courier. Will never panic again like that. I read that most people do get them about 1 month out.

Archived