Seating Arrangements Miracle

pawags45

Can anyone tell me how the booths are set up on the 2nd level of the Dinning room on Carnival Miracle?

It is my understanding that tthe boothes are side by side only separated by an opening to allow guess entry to there seats. Does this mean that 2 booth's for 4 next to each other would be sitting beside each other or would their backs be to each other?

Does anyone have pictures of the booth arrangements?

We have been upstairs on the Miracle for dinner for two sailings. The booths are back to back. There is plenty of room to walk by, the waiters dance in this area after dinner. Where the tables are, it is a little closer together, but unless someone has their chair pulled far out:rolleyes:, you can get by easily. There might be some areas of the Bacchus dining room where it's tighter but I wouldn't consider it an issue.

Here is one of our pics from the second level. As others have stated, the booths are all back to back and in some areas there are two booths side by side with a divider in between. Each table has their "own" entrance off of the aisle. It's not really crowded at all.

2037214680066492596S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived