Circle Savings Account Question

CRUISER WI

the credit, is usually taken off of bill at end of cruise, we are platinum so we get 75$ of credit each,which we usually use for internet,so we each buy the 75$pkg of internet,but at end of cruise this is credited back,hope this helps you;)

When I looked at my Circle Savings page yesterday I noticed $400 of credits related to a promo that expires soon. Need to book by the end of Feb to claim them. Unfortunately not in the cards right now so they will go "poof" next weekend.

Nope - no link on mine. Maybe not for UK passengers.

We are like you cruiseluvva........we have onboard credit but are unable to find any link on our Princess Captains Circle web page. Maybe it is only visible to our US cousins.

Pete.

I talked to an agent at Princess this morning. The promo's are for Alaska and Europe cruises. If you were making a booking and the promo applied it would get appended to your booking. This is due to expire Feb 28. Thanks to all who replied to my questions.

obc don't show up on captain circle, these are the ones from the ta,... should be on account when we get on the ship.... anyone ever had them not show up on there..... cuz i think ta is mad at me so i didn't know if she can take them back from us... i have a printout that i will take with me just in case...:eek:

Archived