How do you attach edoc Luggage Tags?

Redsgj

So it seems as though we won't be receiving luggage tags for our upcoming cruise (we leave on Sunday). I have printed out the luggage tags from the edocs and put the packing tape on both sides to "laminate" them as per the helpful advice on these boards.

BUT, how do people go about attaching them to their luggage? We are flying in so I can't attach them at home. What do you take with you to attach them to your luggage at the hotel??

Thanks!!

Don't worry about it, they always have luggage tags at the port where you hand in your luggage, before you check in.

I always wait until the pier also, but I'm always nervous that they will write the wrong room number or throw the bag in the wrong pile. I hate letting my luggage out of sight when I know it would be a nightmare if it got lost. I've seen people get luggage delivered to the ship at the first port of call and it just reinforces the fear. I couldn't handle being without all my stuff for 2 days...

I always wait until the pier also, but I'm always nervous that they will write the wrong room number or throw the bag in the wrong pile. I hate letting my luggage out of sight when I know it would be a nightmare if it got lost. I've seen people get luggage delivered to the ship at the first port of call and it just reinforces the fear. I couldn't handle being without all my stuff for 2 days...

This is exactly why I want to figure out a way to use the printed ones! :) I know it is silly but I somehow feel that by using "official" NCL ones, my bags are more likely to get to me! :o

So it seems as though we won't be receiving luggage tags for our upcoming cruise (we leave on Sunday). I have printed out the luggage tags from the edocs and put the packing tape on both sides to "laminate" them as per the helpful advice on these boards.

BUT, how do people go about attaching them to their luggage? We are flying in so I can't attach them at home. What do you take with you to attach them to your luggage at the hotel??

Thanks!!

We leave on Sunday too!! I always take a big roll of strong clear tape and wrap the luggage tag. then I staple then tape again to make sure it is secure. I have never lost one yet!! ha ha...

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived