Woohoo, hello blue folder

PAFC2004

Woohoo back...now you have the whole weekend to check it out.

Have you decided what tours if any , you are going to do?

Not yet. I've been to noumea twice, and vile once before - so I'm happy just to look around. I think I'll do a short bus tour around noumea though, my girlfriend hasn't been before. As long as I get to go to Ansa Vata for a while, I'll be happy.

One question about the PD - I've noticed some people say that it's a ghost ship after 11pm (nothing to do etc)... is this true?

No!! The nightclub starts about 11.00pm up in the Dome. So if you want you can dance or drink untill the small hours of the morning. Also sometimes they have karoke starting at 10.30pm in the Bengal Bar. There is always something going on every night and a lot of it starts quite late. Usually, after the last show in showlounge, the Cruise Director announces to go to this bar or that, for whatever is on that night.

The Pacific Daily and is delivered to to your cabin every night and it will detail every thing that is programed for the next day and night.... Always lots to do, day and night!!!:D

The only cruise we've found to be quiter at night is the Asian cruises. There don't seem to be as many young adults on them as there are on the P&O.

On the SS Libra, the night club was quiet every night!!!! On the Sky it was better on the Phuket leg than the Bangkok leg.

Kerri

Archived