How Big Is The Doc Package?

travellady

Kind of a silly question but I ask how big the doc package is because I learned my TA mailed our docs on 11/19 for our 12/20 Inspiration sailing and we are headed out of town tomorrow morning. We didn't ask the post office to hold our mail because we have a locking mailbox. We'll be gone only 3 mail delivery days so figured the mail will all fit. But, now I'm wondering. And, we are getting two seperate sets of docs because we have two cabins booked.

To top it off, we are cruising on the Disney Wonder on 12/16 and haven't received those docs either. With my luck, they will all arrive at the same time and not fit in my mailbox - and we'll be gone. I guess we'll just have to chase everything down at the post office when we get back.

I'm really hoping they'll show up today but we live in the Northwest and they were mailed from Florida. But, it sounds like it's not as big as I imagined, and I do have a decent sized mailbox so just maybe they'll be there when we get home Saturday night. I am really ready to do the doc dance!!

Mine get Fedex express mailed. My DH is in the hospital, I guess I'll just have to teach the dog how to sign my name !!! I have thought about getting them sent to my work since I'm the one that signs for everything that come in.

I now have my answer - got my docs today - yahoo! I'm really going. They actually game in one big yellow envelope - both bookings came together but they were in their own seperate blue jackets. Now I need to read through them. And I'm supposed to be wrapping Xmas gifts to take on our trip to the in-laws tomorrow but I'd rather read the cruise docs. I suspect it will be a late night.

Archived