Another silly Eurodam question

jjtimes2

Does the Eurodam provide hair dryers (blow dryers) in the cabins? Thanks!

Yes there is a hairdryer provided, I believe it can be found in side cabinet of the desk .Maybe others can speak to how good it is,I travel with my own.We have have a trustworthy relationship,so it gets to come on vacation with me:)

Yes - there are hair dryers in all cabins. Some say they are not powerful -- but I have found that most of them are great for my hair - which is long.

My hair is short but it's curly and unruly so without a hair dryer, well it's not pretty :rolleyes:

Yes there is a hairdryer provided, I believe it can be found in side cabinet of the desk .Maybe others can speak to how good it is,I travel with my own.We have have a trustworthy relationship,so it gets to come on vacation with me:)

I know what you mean! I love mine too, have had it for years, but it's bulky and we're really trying to streamline the luggage for this trip.

Any others have experience with the hair dryer?

Good to know! I was also wondering...not that I plan on doing alot of it, after all it IS a vacation...but in cse something were wrinkled, is there an iron in the cabin??
NO irons are allowed in cabins! On R- and S-class ships you will find them in the laundry rooms. On other ships, use Downy Wrinkle Releaser spray.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone had a "Partially Obstructed View" outside cabin on the Eurodam?

Also, is it noisy on Deck 1 (lowest deck)? We are looking to book a 20 day Mediterranean cruise on this ship. Thanks for your input.

Has anyone had a "Partially Obstructed View" outside cabin on the Eurodam?

Also, is it noisy on Deck 1 (lowest deck)? We are looking to book a 20 day Mediterranean cruise on this ship. Thanks for your input.

Resurrecting a thread about hair dryers from February might not get your question the attention you would like it to have.

I suggest you ask it by starting a new thread.

I can answer the "noisy on Main Deck" portion. That is entirely dependent on how many kids are racing up and down the passageway. And how many screaming children are put out in the passageway so they won't annoy their parents in the cabin. :eek:

(the voice of experience. :rolleyes:)

Archived