Dress ? for cruise elegant night

stargazer78

Which dress would be best for Cruise Elegant Night on Carnival  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which dress would be best for Cruise Elegant Night on Carnival

• White with peacock
    • Lavender
    • neither

I actually wore the long version of the second dress on our first cruise and got tons of compliments.

Have you ordered this dress yet? They run really small across the hip area. I wear a 10 normally and got a 12 just in case and it was tight. Also the slit on the side goes very high. :eek:

I actually wore the long version of the second dress on our first cruise and got tons of compliments.

Have you ordered this dress yet? They run really small across the hip area. I wear a 10 normally and got a 12 just in case and it was tight. Also the slit on the side goes very high. :eek:

I ordered the peacock one. I usually wear a 10 and ordered the M, hopefully it fits. I have until May though so I should have time to exchange it. I'm also hoping to wear it to a friends evening wedding in May.

• 2 weeks later...
Both look great! LOL...my daughter is having a fit and want to know where you found them!:eek: Care to share?:D

Ebay, do a search for cheongsam and many should come up. I haven't gotten it yet and I think I may have ordered the wrong size and may have to exchange it. Here is a link to the peacock one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=260223312484

Ebay, do a search for cheongsam and many should come up. I haven't gotten it yet and I think I may have ordered the wrong size and may have to exchange it. Here is a link to the peacock one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=260223312484

Thanks! my DD is 15 and is very much into asian inspired things. I think I may surprise her and get one for her. Best of luck to you on the size...I hope it fits you perfectly. :)

I received my dress today and it was a size too small :( But I've emailed the seller to see about exchanging it. It is very pretty though. It is very thin material and was packed in the smallest box, I never thought a dress would have fit in it.

Archived