Mr. Sanchos good for mom and 14 year old son?

aqualojoy

This year dad is staying home (taking care of my mom--I love that man). Since I am used to traveling with my hubby, do you think Mr. Sanchos would be good for my son and me? I am considering horseback riding or ATV. We might even try the cooking. Any other suggestions welcome. Has any one used Cozumel Tours by Johann and Sandra? We could book MR. SANCHO'S ATV ADVENTURE (1/2 hour on ATV) with them for $58.50 each. Price includes lunch and use of the facilities all day. Is that a good deal? Or we could horseback ride for $49.50 (1 hour horseback ride) Price includes lunch and use of the facilities all day. I am leaning toward horseback riding. Think this is a good place for us to spend the day and any comments on this company?

Between the horseback riding and the ATV (with a 14 year old son).... I would definately go with the horseback riding.

We have owned ATVs for years and (this is just a personal choice)...I will not ride an ATV in Mexico. (Cozumel or anywhere else)

Maintenance is a huge issue and there are just to many things that can go wrong (brakes locking up...engine failure on a steep grade or under stress etc) that can cause accidents.

I would definately stay with the horses.

Archived