Is the Ruby really full?

Canadianhey!

I have noticed that all the ruby is waitlisted. Do you really think that it is full now? We have some extra family that is thinking of coming on our April 4 cruise but the web site show everything is waitlisted. Do you think that this is true/:eek:

I have noticed that all the ruby is waitlisted. Do you really think that it is full now? We have some extra family that is thinking of coming on our April 4 cruise but the web site show everything is waitlisted. Do you think that this is true/:eek:

It is very possible as the ships sell out every week.

There could be a group onboard.

If you have people that want to go have them get on a waitlist ASAP.

Very, very likely that this is true, even in this economy. Final payment was weeks ago so those currently booked pretty much plan to be on the ship. One thing to remember is that even if cabins might be available or beds empty in a cabin, the ship (all cruise ships) is capacity-controlled, i.e., the total number of passengers sailing cannot exceed lifeboat capacity. As Colo Cruiser says, if you have family who are thinking of booking, they should try to get on the waitlist immediately. Even then chances might not be very good that they'll get a cabin as it depends on the number on the waitlist.

The week that comes back on the 11th, easter break week for many people, full waitlist at this late date would be completely expected, and you would be within final payment period as well, meaning the likelyhood for cancellations is minimal ..

I am inclined to believe that in this economic climate Princess is not deliberately sending away business by saying they are full when they really aren't. If family is thinking of coming along I would be encouraging them to get on the waitlist....pronto.

Archived