Can't get help on the Ports of Call Threads

wadecruiser

In Antigua, we want to go to a all inclusive for the day while our ship is in port. Does anyone know where we can go?

In St. Lucia, we want to go to Runaway Beach, what is the best way to get there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. ;)

In Antigua, we want to go to a all inclusive for the day while our ship is in port. Does anyone know where we can go?

In St. Lucia, we want to go to Runaway Beach, what is the best way to get there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. ;)

I went to the Antigua board and on the right hand side of the page, above the posts, I clicked the tab for a search on that forum; then I used the search words "resort" and "runaway beach" (both different search times, of course) and found threads with the info you are looking for...I would cut and paste the links for you but I'm having an issue...;)

Pineapple beach resort is great and the beach is beautiful!

And they do have 1 day all inclusive passes.

Also it is about 4 minutes from Devils bridge, you can ask the driver to take you to see it on the way to the resort.

I believe the day pass includes everything but beach towels.

I went to the Antigua board and on the right hand side of the page, above the posts, I clicked the tab for a search on that forum; then I used the search words "resort" and "runaway beach" (both different search times, of course) and found threads with the info you are looking for...I would cut and paste the links for you but I'm having an issue...;)

You mean you're supposed to read the existing threads?

:p

I usually spend a whole lot of time reading many, many threads on the POC boards, then I visit the island/port websites that I find via Google, then I read on TripAdvisor. Obviously, I'm one of those that does a ton of planning trying to get the "best" excursion for me.

It's my first time at all the Southern ports except St Thomas, so I've booked island tours for them all, so I'm no help about all-inclusives. I have to see the ports the first time I visit. Then "next" time, I'll know which ones I want to explore further and which ones will be more laid-back and relaxing.

You mean you're supposed to read the existing threads?

:p

I usually spend a whole lot of time reading many, many threads on the POC boards, then I visit the island/port websites that I find via Google, then I read on TripAdvisor. Obviously, I'm one of those that does a ton of planning trying to get the "best" excursion for me.

It's my first time at all the Southern ports except St Thomas, so I've booked island tours for them all, so I'm no help about all-inclusives. I have to see the ports the first time I visit. Then "next" time, I'll know which ones I want to explore further and which ones will be more laid-back and relaxing.

Yes, I'm also the same way! I love to travel abroad as well, and for me most of the fun is the planning/research before my trip; it really helps build up the excitement!

Archived