Europe 2010 Brochure on Celebrity UK site

Cruise Junky

thanks for the info! nice to see it officially posted :)

do you happen to know if the CDN/US pricing tends to fall in line with the UK pricing? That is, if it says a particular sailing starts from 1600GBP would that mean it would be from about $3200 CDN? Just trying to get a sense of what the pricing will be like on the CDN & US websites once they come out.

The brochure has Constellation in Amsterdam, Century in the Caribbean year round (!) and Mercury in Alaska (and not leaving the fleet!). It also has Summit assigned to "USA/Canada/Bermuda" on both the east coast AND the west coast (!), but not in Alaska. I assume this implies Summit will be doing Hawaii cruises. Interesting!

As for Europe, Equinox is taking over the Barcelona-Venice runs, and Solstice will be doing Eastern Med cruises to/from Rome.

Floris

Our exchange rate right now to the Pound is 1.80. I honestly don't know how they compare. From reading cruise critic, I always got the impression that it was cheaper to book in US pricing.

Not so much difference right now.

In the brochure it lists Century as sailing year round Caribbean; any idea of Summer itineraries? Hope for a 7 night from Miami.

Hi Allseas !

My guess is, Century will be doing 4/5 night sailings in the Winter, and 7 night sailings in the Summer. I hope Century will offer alternating Eastern/Western itineraries. They should be sailing from either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

The possibility remains, that Eclipse might take over the 4/5 night sailings from Century, allowing Century to do something new, during the Winter Season.

We will have to wait until April 30th, when the Caribbean itineraries are announced. Stay Tuned !

Archived