Why is there NO Connoiseur Club on OASIS???

After looking at the deck plans,I was dissapointed to not see the Con Club anywhere to be found.I have always looked forward to having a fine cigar and cocktail after dinner.The staff were always great hosts.One time,the guy working told me where to buy Cuban Cigars in GRAND CAYMANS.HE gave me a biusness card and i saved over 100 bucks.Also,I have met great people and RCCL employeesfrom around the world, and stay in contact with them.Great conversations,politics,religion,whatever!!!!! Does anybody kmow anything about this misstake or did i just not see it??????:mad::mad::mad:

After looking at the deck plans,I was dissapointed to not see the Con Club anywhere to be found.I have always looked forward to having a fine cigar and cocktail after dinner.The staff were always great hosts.One time,the guy working told me where to buy Cuban Cigars in GRAND CAYMANS.HE gave me a biusness card and i saved over 100 bucks.Also,I have met great people and RCCL employeesfrom around the world, and stay in contact with them.Great conversations,politics,religion,whatever!!!!! Does anybody kmow anything about this misstake or did i just not see it??????:mad::mad::mad:

I was on the indy a couple of weeks ago and when i was talking to the guy that runs the club he said that there is one and that he will be on the oasis for the first year to get the club up and going. It's just not on the floor plan.

It's on the floor plan. We're going in September and I'm considering booking a cabin near it. As stated previously, it's on deck 11 & 12 and someone on another Oasis thread said there is a diamond lounge above Boleros. They included a picture. Think it's on the 9/11/2010 sailing.

It's on the floor plan. We're going in September and I'm considering booking a cabin near it. As stated previously, it's on deck 11 & 12 and someone on another Oasis thread said there is a diamond lounge above Boleros. They included a picture. Think it's on the 9/11/2010 sailing.

The concierge club is on decks 11 and 12. The Diamond Club (for Diamond Plus members) is on Deck 6 I believe.

Mari Lynne, yes the Diamond Club is just above Bolero's and looking at this picture it appears to have or be a balcony over looking the Promenade. It is unclear looking at the deck plans if there is an interior room for the Diamond club. There is something shown on deck 6 but it is not labeled at this time. My guess is there is a room behind those louvered windows.

BolerosExterior.jpg

Mari Lynne, yes the Diamond Club is just above Bolero's and looking at this picture it appears to have or be a balcony over looking the Promenade. It is unclear looking at the deck plans if there is an interior room for the Diamond club. There is something shown on deck 6 but it is not labeled at this time. My guess is there is a room behind those louvered windows.

BolerosExterior.jpg

I think so too. By the way, I have a call in to Johna about the 9/11 sailing.

All you posters/repliers need to think about what you just read,before you reply.Not just react!!!You who posted about the concierge club wouldnt know a CIGAR from a Hotel front desk.Thanxs to Brian from Philly,and CruznGator for the info and paying attention.All others get off this Thread!!! I wonder how much bad info you have posted elsewhere?:mad:

Sorry concretesteve for deviating from the topic. Yes, you are correct, there is no Connoisseur Club on the deck plans for Oasis at this time. Unless it is an inadvertent omission, I suppose you will have to smoke the stogie outside.

Have a nice cruise.:)

All you posters/repliers need to think about what you just read,before you reply.Not just react!!!You who posted about the concierge club wouldnt know a CIGAR from a Hotel front desk.Thanxs to Brian from Philly,and CruznGator for the info and paying attention.All others get off this Thread!!! I wonder how much bad info you have posted elsewhere?:mad:

Sounds like someone needs to relax and have a smoke.

Grumpus, I love the Irish green sails. SheilaSailAway, I love the partly Irish green skull and swords. Happy St Paddy's Day!:D
Thanks HeavySurf. Being Irish Pirates, Miss Sheila & I must show our Irish colors!:D And a happy St Pat's day to you.:)

Archived