Pack and go promotion anyone heard of?

tcha

I checked the web site for any specials and a new one popped up for our cruise from Tampa April 12. It was listed as a pack and go...oceanview cabin :othat would be less expensive than the inside I booked for my 2 daughters and their friend. The PVP said it was only for new reservations and that I couldn't do it. Should I call back to see what a different PVP would say? Do they know that someone is calling a bajillion times with the same question?:o

I saw a Pack and Go today for the Valor on 5/10. Seems far out for the discount to me since it's still several months away. I'm not going until 5/24 so it doesn't help me but I was wondering the same question as you - would it result in a price adjustment or OBC??

I checked the web site for any specials and a new one popped up for our cruise from Tampa April 12. It was listed as a pack and go...oceanview cabin :othat would be less expensive than the inside I booked for my 2 daughters and their friend. The PVP said it was only for new reservations and that I couldn't do it. Should I call back to see what a different PVP would say? Do they know that someone is calling a bajillion times with the same question?:o

A pack and go rate is just that....it is a rate that is used (generally at the last minute) to fill the ship for folks that are flexible enough to "pack and go".

We used it in November when we already had the Splendor 4 day booked and wanted to add the 2 day at the last minute.

So it would definately be for new bookings only. There are reports that for several months now....Carnival no longer gives OBC for price reductions after the final payment....which I think is fair.

A pack and go rate is just that....it is a rate that is used (generally at the last minute) to fill the ship for folks that are flexible enough to "pack and go".

We used it in November when we already had the Splendor 4 day booked and wanted to add the 2 day at the last minute.

So it would definately be for new bookings only. There are reports that for several months now....Carnival no longer gives OBC for price reductions after the final payment....which I think is fair.

Where do you get this rate ? Or do you request from Canrival to notify you of when someting is available ?

Thank you for your help.....

Where do you get this rate ? Or do you request from Canrival to notify you of when someting is available ?

Thank you for your help.....

They come out as a one-page fax or PDF to travel agents and PVPs.

If the rate is available for a sailing, it will also appear on Carnival.com.

They come out as a one-page fax or PDF to travel agents and PVPs.

If the rate is available for a sailing, it will also appear on Carnival.com.

Do they put that in the "specials" area ?

Thank you by the way for the help....;)

Archived