Summit Normandy Restaurant

luvocean9

Glad to have the heads up on the bisque. That brown stuff is not what I would like either and most likely, I would have ordered it. What about the lobster and scallops meal. Did you or anyone get it and if so, was it to die for?;)

There was an entree that contained a whole lobster tail (shell removed) and some other seafood in a sauce. I did not try it, but they said it was wonderful. I had the duck which was excellent, apparently the venison was superb. There was a sweetbread entree (and the person that ordered it did not quite understand what sweetbreads are) Steak looked exceptionally good too. Someone ordered a white fish entree but I do not recall the details...maybe sea bass....also pleased.

BTW, none of the entrees were prepared table side. Only dessert prepared in our presence was the strawberry crepe....which almost made me regret not ordering it! Then my beautiful chocolate dessert arrive (not the souffle...something else) If you like chocolate... it was pure bliss!

When we were there (back 2 weeks on Sat) they said they had only begun their new menu 2 weeks prior to our sailing.

Lobster129

Archived