Many pudding thanks!

solita

Wow...I am so lucky to have such great cyber CC board friends. My kitchen shelf has boxes of Jello Instant Pudding! I have to says thanks to Matthew, L Jane, Elaine and last but not least...Debbie. I know there was 2 other people that brought pudding/Spaghetti O's by Paradise Beach but I didn't get your names. Muchos gracias to you all!!!!! And my toes are nicely painted with my new OPI nail polish that Elaine and Debbie brought to me today. It was so great to meet you both along with your families.

I noticed that you didn´t mention the Plasma TV that Deb gave me today...HA! Feelin a little jealous? Thanx Deb and Elaine and L Jane and Matthew (2005 Pineapple daytimer...YAHOO!) and everyone else whose name I´ve forgotten!

By the way, I knew that Plasma TV´s were thin, but WOW! The one I got is literally "paper-thin"!! Thanx again!

And I noticed that one of my bottles of nail polish was missing. The one you were drooling over. Hhhhmmmm, wonder where it disappeared to? In all seriousness, wasn't today fun, Tom? We both got to meet alot of nice people from this board. Could life get any better? I'm off to celebrate my new job...

Cheryl, many congrats to your hubby. I won't have a vacation for a year so I am off to Mexico City to visit a friend this weekend. Monday morning I finish a computer project I'm waiting for info on and then off to work. I'm looking forward to getting back to work. Even though I don't think I will be at this job long...something fantastic brewing soon.

Tom...red nail polish goes great with leather chaps!

Caro,

Never got to meet you that day. I did meet Tom, and passed the treats on to Arturo my waiter. I walked the beach but realized that I would never figure out who you were without an introduction. Glad you enjoyed the pudding and I hope that Tom shared the spaghettios.

Elaine

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday to you. Pascadeli has Kraft mac and Cheese. At least they did when I was there right before Thanksgiving with my friend who lives on the island. If you're craving it unil your shipment arrives, you can get some there :)

WOW, I had a great time.....it will take me a month to recoup!!!!

Carolyn, many, many thanks to you on the tip about Goodmark.....Hilary and Russ met Faith and Stacy and got a great deal on an engagement ring and became officially engaged on the ship.....they got so excited they completely forgot to grab the Cert. of Authenticity, but I think the gal on the ship was going to take care of it. But that's nothing....I left a suitcase on the pier...Rach and I completely spaced out...How blonde is that?????? LOL!!!! Carnival has it and will mail it to us.

I'm already missing the warm weather as I flew back to Seattle last night to 39 degrees.

If you guys are ever in the Seattle area, drop me an email at crzndeb@yahoo.com....

WOW...that is so cool about the engagement. Glad I could help - Goodmark is a great place. I will go by and get the certificate for you if you want. Can give it to someone to mail once they get to the states. How does that sound? I will stop by there this afternoon and let you know. Please pass along my congratulations to Russ and Hilary! Sending you warm thoughts from Cozumel!

Solita: Kraft Mac and Cheese is on the shelf at the IMSS supermarket on 30th and Calle 3, my street. Stop by!

And at Pascadeli as I mentioned above and in another thread to Solita. I guess since I am new to the board the information I provided wasn't deemed worthy of an acknowledgement. :(

Sea U is right...between doing a special project for a friend and my job, I'm very busy these days. I have not even been online for a couple of days. I don't read through every post...wish I could. I try and do a search for posts with my name in them but I'm sure some slip through. I do apologize for not saying thanks. I actually went to Pascadeli many weeks ago and they did not have it at the time. Glad to know that it is available. Now, if I could get them to carry Jello Instant Pudding.............

Archived