Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

And thought of another item for the list.. It keeps growing.. But maybe this is just the Drill Sargent in me coming out...

I added to the list.

**STAIRS....Matt/Missou challenge to us......daily take as many stairs as possible and post. Check (most days)

**Water....Vickey's challenge.....drink at least 64 plus ounces daily and post amount. (uhh... not checked yet - does tea or diet coke count?)

**Exercise.....at least 15 minutes of cardio daily (Double check)

**Eating......make at least 2 meals healthy wise choices (Mostly checked - all bets are off during red week!)

**Sleep..... get at least 6 hours of sleep a night... Drill Sargent Matt (Check)

**Crunches..... try to get 20 to 30 crunches in, 3-5 reps of this. (so total of 60 to 90 crunches). (Check)

DS Matt

Sarge, Sarge... I'm trying to be a good girl see my report above. :D:D

B

And thought of another item for the list.. It keeps growing.. But maybe this is just the Drill Sargent in me coming out...

I added to the list.

**STAIRS....Matt/Missou challenge to us......daily take as many stairs as possible and post.

**Water....Vickey's challenge.....drink at least 64 plus ounces daily and post amount.

**Exercise.....at least 15 minutes of cardio daily

**Eating......make at least 2 meals healthy wise choices

**Sleep..... get at least 6 hours of sleep a night... Drill Sargent Matt

**Crunches..... try to get 20 to 30 crunches in, 3-5 reps of this. (so total of 60 to 90 crunches). DS Matt

Where are my 20 reps of smiling???? Not good enough for you????? :p

**STAIRS....Matt/Missou challenge to us......daily take as many stairs as possible and post.

**Water....Vickey's challenge.....drink at least 64 plus ounces daily and post amount.

**Crunches..... try to get 20 to 30 crunches in, 3-5 reps of this. (so total of 60 to 90 crunches). DS Matt

**Smiling..... At least 20 reps of smiling a day. Happy now??? :):D:p hmm.. i got a smile reading your post and then a smile responding.. that is 2 down for me today.. and a long day to go to get 18 more in..

I just finished another 14 onces of water and out of curiousity I weighted myself again... I am now at 162.2!!!!!!! That means a .8 pounds increase on the scale!!!!

Assuming that 1 liquid ounce weighs 1 ounce, and there are 16 ounces in a pound...it all makes sense! Then you urinate and poof! No more extra weight!

**Smiling..... At least 20 reps of smiling a day. Happy now??? :):D:p hmm.. i got a smile reading your post and then a smile responding.. that is 2 down for me today.. and a long day to go to get 18 more in..

Now that's good news!!!

Assuming that 1 liquid ounce weighs 1 ounce, and there are 16 ounces in a pound...it all makes sense! Then you urinate and poof! No more extra weight!

After reading your post, I again was curious... Guess you are right... I am now at 160.2 :D:D:D

**Smiling..... At least 20 reps of smiling a day.

**Fiber.... At least 25 grams a day --Milaandra

ANCHORS AWEIGH

MONDAY JUNE 15th

riddle

SW...231 lbs

TW....223.....209....209 lbs

CW.....180 lbs

Weekly weight loss....maintained

Total weight loss......22 lbs

To Goal....29 lbs

Measurments:

neck....15.5.....15....15 inches

arms.....14....13....13 inches

chest....42.5....42....41 inches

waist.....41....40....39 inches

hips....47.....45.....45 inches

thighs....27.....25....25 inches

calves.....16.5.....16...15 inches

Total inches lost....10.5 inches

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255....224....pending

CW.....220 lbs

Weekly weight loss.....pending

Total ......82 lbs

To Goal...4 lbs

Nikki

SW....25o lbs

TW....218....201....pending

CW...170 lbs

Weekly weight loss...pending

Total....49 lbs

To Goal....31 lbs

vdarrell

SW....236 lbs

TW...229...224....219.8 lbs

CW....170 lbs

Weekly weight loss.....4.2 lbs

Total......16.2 lbs

To Goal....49.8 lbs

Measurements

Arms.....14 1/4.....14 1/4....13 inches

Bust.......45.....44...44 inches

Waist.....44.....43 1/4....43 inches

Abd....49.....49....48 inches

Hips...51....50...50 inches

Thighs....26 1/2.....26...25 1/2 inches

Calves.....15 1/2....15.....15 inches

Total inches lost......6 3/4 inches

emmysmommy

SW....148 lbs

TW.....132...124.9...123

CW....115 lbs

Weekly weight lost...1.9 lbs

Total.....25 lbs

To Goal...8 lbs

Measurements

Neck.....14....13.5.....14 inches

Arms.....13....12.5...12.5 inches

Bust....39 ....38.5...38.5 inches

Waist.....34....35....32.5 inches

Hips.....40 ....40....39 inches

Thighs....22....21.5...20.5 inches

Calves.....15....15...14.5 inches

Total inches lost...5.5 inches

Matt34hew

SW.....220 lbs

TW....200....196...196.6

CW....180 lbs

Weekly weight loss... .6 lbs gained

Total....23.4 lbs

To Goal....16.6 lbs

Measurements

Neck....16 1/2.....15 1/2 inches

Arms....15......14 inches

Chest......38.....38 inches

Waist.....36...36 inches

Thighs....22....24 inches

Calves....15....16inches

Total inches lost.....

Kudos 2 fly

SW...135.7 lbs

TW....135.7 .....134.5 lbs

CW....120 lbs

Weekly weight loss.....1.2 lbs

Total....1.2 lbs

To Goal...14.5 lbs

Measurements

Waist.....30 inches

Stomach....34 inches

Milaandra

SW....205 lbs

TW....185 lbs

CW....125lbs

Weekly weight loss....

Total.....20lbs

To Goal......60 lbs

Measurements

Bust ....45.5 inches

Arms....13.5 inches

Under bust...36 inches

Hips/Belly.....45 inches

Thighs....24 inches

Calves...15.5 inches

Missou

SW...165 lbs

TW....162.5....161.4..159.2 lbs

CW....135 lbs

Weekly weight loss....2.2 lbs

Total...5.8 lbs

To Goal....24.2 lbs

Measurements

Neck......14 ....13.5....14 inches

Arms.......13,,,,12.5...12.5 inches

Bust....39...38.5...38.5 inches

Waist....34.....35...32.5 inches

Hips.....40....40...39 inches

Thighs....22....21.5....20.5 inches

Calves...15.....15....14.5 inches

Total inches lost.....5.5 inches

Rene( NEW)

SW....276 lbs

TW.....272 lbs

CW.....165 lbs

To Goal.....111 lbs

Twinrigger

SW....178 lbs

TW.....158lbs.....166 lbs

CW....160 lbs

Weekly weight loss...8 lbs gained due to cruise food:eek:

Total....12 lbs

To Goal.... Met his cruise goal and cruised happy:)

Total weekly loss........9.5 lbs

Total lost......236.6 lbs

We are 308.1 lbs AWEIGH

GREAT JOB EVERY ONE

Milaandra....sorry about that I hope this correction is better.

Not quite...starting weight 205, current weight 185, goal weight 125, total weight loss 20 lbs., to goal 60 lbs. Obviously I haven't a clue what TW and CW mean... :p

I figured I should let you know before next week's weigh in, when I would suddenly reach my modest goal in 7 days...

Sorry about that, I corrected it .....As a middle child I could blame missou for screwing it up:D and if she denies it I could blame Matt:D

I was confused when I read your post.And on some days it doesn't take much to confuse me especially after working with Dementia and Alz. patients.:rolleyes:

SW...means starting weight

TW...todays weight

CW...cruise weight or goal weight

I am closing in on 100 fl oz of h2o for the day..

**Smiling..... At least 20 reps of smiling a day.

**Fiber.... At least 25 grams a day --Milaandra

Matt that would be okay with me if you want to post the points on Monday.

I see our list is growing and they all sound like good motivational goals to me.

I will have problem with only one so far and that is sleeping at least 6 hours a night with fibro and my work I sometimes am lucky to get 2-3 hours of sleep.

I just finished my second Jug (holds 64 ounces) so that is 128 ounces so far I try to get my water in by 6:00pm so I don't wet the bed:eek:

??? about the crunches does it count when you do them at the Y on the abd. machine.?

48 stairs done today. 24 down and 24 up. Those are the ones at work but at home I do alot more since I have a tri level home.

The salad I ate for lunch definitely had 25 grams in it:D

LOVE:) LOVE:) LOVE:) this group

I am working to lose weight as well and I discovered Inside Out Weight Loss podcast to be helpful (that is not an advertizing by the way). It helps me to deal with food cravings as well as it energizes me to make healthy food choices.

Since I started listening to the podcasts (I downloanded them to my IPOD and started listening from the beginning) I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks.

Well.... I thought they would cater sandwiches and salads today but they ended up ordering a delicious BBQ dinner. I did keep my selections healthy and my portions smaller. I ate chose grilled chicken breast (w/ some BBQ sauce, green salad with basalmic vinegrette (sp?), some baked beans and a small roll (no butter). I wanted the beef ribs, mac 'n cheese, and potato salad but I just said "no".

Even though it wasn't the healthiest lunch it was the wisest choices you could make and for that I congratulate you for staying strong.

JUST SAY NO. And you did.:)

I didn't run long on the treadmill tonight since I was so tired and just not in the mood. It took 2.5 hours to drive back from LA today and I didn't get home until 6:30 so I just wanted to eat and relax. The whole 12 minutes 12 minutes is better than 0 minutes. on the treadmill (I know, why did I even try?) I was thinking about what I wanted to eat for dinner. I finally gave up and am now resting my full belly comfortably on the couch!

Take care all.

Brenda

Over all you did a great job today so be proud og your self.

Sure Vickey, the crunches from the machines will count. We won't really start keeping track until Monday of the next week.

Time to make salads for dinner tonight. I will probably get another 20 ounces of water in me. Much better than pop that I used to drink all the time.

Since I am alone tonight for dinner, I decided to spread some peanut butter on two slices of whole wheat bread with another 14 ounces of water. For dessert, I will take a full teaspoon of ice cream. I can't always be an angel dem22.gif

Woo-hoo! My ketostix are pink! I'm officially losing weight again.

I drank 1.25 litres of water, and a big mug of green tea with lemon for clarifying.

Discovered that my fibre count is really low! So low I'm not even sure how I can get up to 25 grams. A spoonful of metamucil has only 3 grams, 2 cups of lettuce only 1.5g!! I had another couple of grams because I put sunflower seeds and almonds on my salad, but total is about a quarter of what it should be. Hmmmm... I may never be able to meet that goal until I'm at goal weight and on maintenance.

Good evening everyone.

Thanks for sharing the recipes everyone. I love to try new things!

Tonight was a boring dinner for me since no one was home - a frozen Weight Watcher entree and some steamed broccoli with 1 tsp. of parmesean. (I LOVE steamed veggies!!!)

Lunch today was a whole wheat pita with some rotisserie chicken, low-fat mozarella cheese and some veggies. Oh, I also had some cottage cheese and peaches.

I snacked on fresh blackberries which are in season and soooooo delicious. Yum.

My typical breakfast anymore is some oatmeal and a banana. I think I'm in a rut because I've had the same thing for the last 2 weeks or so and I'm not tired of it yet. I suppose a bit of variety would be good but....

The treadmill got some attention tonight - I spent about 45 minutes on it. Now to do my evening stretches and a few more stairs.

BTW: Vickey I had to chuckle at your cut off time for drinking all your water since you don't want to have a "water bed" at night. :eek:

Take care everyone,

Brenda

Good morning everyone. It is grey outside, but not for me. The 6 moved this morning... I am at 159.6!!! My neck still needs to be worked on, so I am being really careful. I don't want to go back to were I was last week :eek:

I appreciate the fact that I keep on schredding some pounds even during red week. This is really nice. I hope it is not because I am losing some muscle mass though :eek:

I can't wait to go back to doing my regular exercise routines, I love being able to move freely.

15 more days before I decide if I will put my little pants in my luggage or not. I did not need that neck problem... Our friend who is getting married is a fireman. I hope he will help me stay on track with my exercice routine. Maybe we could go out for good walks together :D:D

good morning everyone. Last night was a very difficult night for me. First we had tornado warnings in our area. Then my fiancee's mom's house flooded in the basement and everything they had bought for their new house (they are renting one now until the house is rebuilt after the fire) was in the basement. 3.5 FEET of water. Spent the night drying pictures and papers. Carried a 65 inch tv upstairs.

Dinner was Crackers and Pepperoni and Cheese ( 5 crackers/pep/cheese) and of course another 8 ounces of water.

Good luck with everything today. Got a salad for lunch today with fat free italian dressing.

Morning all! Once again raining, is the whole country having this horrible weather?? The next week is going to be rain, I almost feel like I live in Seattle:(

Matt- I hape everything clams down where you are, I would be terriffied if there was a tornado warning here.

The last few days my food have been great, I have been drinking tons of water and I have been in the gym everyday. I am still the same weight??:confused::confused: I am a bit frustrated this morning because I am trying very hard but that scale is not moving..... But on a positive my pants that I wore 2 weeks ago feel a bit looser. I guess thats good. I need to get my measurements and post those.

Hope everyone has a great day!!:D

Thanks Rene. It is all calm now. It was just horrible last night. I was worried about my fiancee getting home. She was in the city and we live 25 minutes outside of it. She went to her mom's cause that was the quickest and her mom told her to come there. That was when i found out about the flooding.

As for not seeing results on the scale. You are seeing results, you are adding some muscle. While you may not lose on the scale, you are losing what you want to lose and building up your body to be in better shape.

good morning everyone. Last night was a very difficult night for me. First we had tornado warnings in our area. Then my fiancee's mom's house flooded in the basement and everything they had bought for their new house (they are renting one now until the house is rebuilt after the fire) was in the basement. 3.5 FEET of water. Spent the night drying pictures and papers. Carried a 65 inch tv upstairs.

Our basement flooded on three occasions and it is so frustrating to have to clean up everything, cut the lower part of the walls to clean up and dry up every little corner, all that to make sure that there is not going to be a moistuse problem later. I hope your parents have a good insurance policy that will cover for their damages.

The last few days my food have been great, I have been drinking tons of water and I have been in the gym everyday. I am still the same weight??:confused::confused: I am a bit frustrated this morning because I am trying very hard but that scale is not moving..... But on a positive my pants that I wore 2 weeks ago feel a bit looser. I guess thats good. I need to get my measurements and post those.

Don't worry too much about it. It took three months before my scale decided to start moving, but when it did, the results where very interesting!!! Now I hope it will keep on moving down quickly app001.gif

Thanks Rene. It is all calm now. It was just horrible last night. I was worried about my fiancee getting home. She was in the city and we live 25 minutes outside of it. She went to her mom's cause that was the quickest and her mom told her to come there. That was when i found out about the flooding.

As for not seeing results on the scale. You are seeing results, you are adding some muscle. While you may not lose on the scale, you are losing what you want to lose and building up your body to be in better shape.

I am so glad your fiancee found a safe place to go!!!

Sorry about that, I corrected it .....As a middle child I could blame missou for screwing it up:D and if she denies it I could blame Matt:D

I was confused when I read your post.And on some days it doesn't take much to confuse me especially after working with Dementia and Alz. patients.:rolleyes:

SW...means starting weight

TW...todays weight

CW...cruise weight or goal weight

Hi I took CW as goal weight. I actually have 2 goals then, 1 is my cruise goal and 1 is my overall goal for Sept 2010 when I turn 30.

Cruise Goal is 230

Overall Gaol is 165

Thanks!!

I have gotten 1/2 L of water in so far!!!

Matt and Dominique(missou)- thanks for the reasurrance!! Matt- I am glad the weather has calmed down there.

This afternoon, I need to go to the bank. I will walk there if it is not raining outside. I need to make sure I do not lose any muscle mass because I will gain some weight if I have to build some more. Anyway, I need to walk a lot in the next 15 days if I want those little pants to fit!!! I am in the final sprint!!! spoort093.gif

Archived