Doc Dance

We're doing the doc dance! I was so excited when we picked them up, I booked our cruise for next Easter. So now I have to start checking out the IOTS.Have a great weekend!

Eileen

Isn't that the best dance in the world!!

Have fun on your cruise!

Laura

We're doing the doc dance! I was so excited when we picked them up, I booked our cruise for next Easter. So now I have to start checking out the IOTS.Have a great weekend!

Eileen

I'm doing the dance as well...our edocs came this morning! Makes it all seem more real, doesn't it?

We just got our docs in the mail today too!

Congrats to all of us! :D :D :D

Lucky You. We booked with a TA & for the First time, we received eDocs.

The only problem I have with them. I don't know if there is a way to print out our luggage tags. If not, we will be waiting in yet another line to get them. Any ideas? I'm not all that computer savy. Thanks for any help.

Enjoy your cruise. I can't wait for ours.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

We just got our docs in the mail today too!

Congrats to all of us! :D :D :D

Lucky You. We booked with a TA & for the First time, we received eDocs.

The only problem I have with them. I don't know if there is a way to print out our luggage tags. If not, we will be waiting in yet another line to get them. Any ideas? I'm not all that computer savy. Thanks for any help.

Enjoy your cruise. I can't wait for ours.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Joyce, the last time I booked a miss minute trip I got edoc also. What I did was I printed off the luggage tags, cut them up and took a roll of clear duct tape. I pulled out a large section of the duct tape put the printed luggage tags on it and then looped it around the handle. Instant luggage tags. Was very easy and easy to take off. The port guys were loving it, and it worked like a charm.

Laura

Hi & Thanks for your advice. We booked a year ago & I was told by our TA that Royal isn't sending out seperate luggage tags as they did in the past for those that got eDocs. As a Royal stockholder, I'm glad that they are finding ways to cut costs. As a cruiser I'm NOT happy. After our April B2B we will be 1 cruise short of becoming Diamond. We may jump ship & look for better offers that are out there.

Again THANKS. I'll print them out. Only wish I could print them out a little bigger. Maybe our computer savy DS will be able to help.

Enjoy your cruises.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Hi & Thanks for your advice. We booked a year ago & I was told by our TA that Royal isn't sending out seperate luggage tags as they did in the past for those that got eDocs. As a Royal stockholder, I'm glad that they are finding ways to cut costs. As a cruiser I'm NOT happy. After our April B2B we will be 1 cruise short of becoming Diamond. We may jump ship & look for better offers that are out there.

Again THANKS. I'll print them out. Only wish I could print them out a little bigger. Maybe our computer savy DS will be able to help.

Enjoy your cruises.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Go online to Office Depot and order self laminating ones. they run about $5 a pack....

We did this when we changed our cabin last year on the aos....you can print pretty large letters for your name, ship, cabin, deck, etc.

I would do this again if needed....

Joyce - if you don't want to print them out yourself and tape them all up or get them laminated, it takes the luggage porter literally like 10 seconds to put tags on your bags for you and write the needed info on them. Just keep it in mind in case your printer doesn't print the right color or if you don't want to worry about taping them up yourself. :)

Enjoy your cruises.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

We are stock holders also and must agree with the cost savings but as the cruiser, boy so I like getting those luggage tags.

Laura

Hi Again,

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

When I saw our DS the computer savvy one yesterday. I explained to him that I wanted to enlarge our online photo of our luggage tags.

He photo-shopped it & painted it, I believe. He didn't fail the cut, copy, & paste class as I must have. Nevertheless it is now much larger & the right size for me. I'll take clear packing tape to attach it to the luggage.

One less thing for me to worry about.

Have a GREAT cruise.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Archived