Booked our next cruise

kaseyoz

We have finally decided our next cruise holiday and have booked the Sun Princess again. How happy am I? It is almost as much fun as getting the blue folders, although now I have a long wait but have a couple of mini cruises to tide me over.

We are sailing on the 11th January 12 nights and 6 port stops, Isle Of Pines, Lifou, Vila, Wala, Champagne Bay and Noumea.

If anyone else is coming I have started a roll call here.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=944290

Great news Karon, we have the Rhapsody b2b coming up in 3 weeks but then we have nothing booked, I am waiting to see how we like ROS before deciding the next one but really leaning toward DP or SP as we enjoyed the experience so much on DP in December.

Your mini cruises will keep you going till January :):)

Great news Karon, we have the Rhapsody b2b coming up in 3 weeks but then we have nothing booked, I am waiting to see how we like ROS before deciding the next one but really leaning toward DP or SP as we enjoyed the experience so much on DP in December.

Your mini cruises will keep you going till January :):)

hi izabelle, you will enjoy the rhapsody and there is not much difference between both ships but i think the food is better on the rhapsody

rkmw

Congratulations Karon - It must be something in the Air!!

We also booked another cruise this morning - we are doing the Week Tropique 17/4/2010 on the Pacific Jewel for DD's 16th Birthday. We realised that with a son who has special needs we have neglected our DD so we are making some of it up to her by taking her on a cruise for her birthday!

Rach

Col, Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this cruise does have Noumea as one of its port stops.

I know a couple of sites do not list it, but I am assured it will stop there.

I hope you can join us again. The reason we chose this one was because of the excellent time we had last time.

Shiona, believe me we will all be waving frantically back at you.We had almost decided to wait until the one dayer on the ROTS before making a choice on cruises but couldn't find a better fit than this one.We need to go in school holidays and have done a NZ cruise.

Rachel, congrats to you also on booking another cruise. Our kids love it and when we offered Hawaii instead they chose this.....

Col, Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this cruise does have Noumea as one of its port stops.

I know a couple of sites do not list it, but I am assured it will stop there.

I hope you can join us again. The reason we chose this one was because of the excellent time we had last time.

Shiona, believe me we will all be waving frantically back at you.We had almost decided to wait until the one dayer on the ROTS before making a choice on cruises but couldn't find a better fit than this one.We need to go in school holidays and have done a NZ cruise.

Rachel, congrats to you also on booking another cruise. Our kids love it and when we offered Hawaii instead they chose this.....

Hi Karon,

we certainly did have a great time on the Sun Princess.We are also considering a cruise from Fremantle to Sydney on Sun princess in November 12 nites visiting albany ,bunbury,adelaide, melbourne and tassie.

To much choice

cheers

Col & Di:)

Archived