Legend Cabin assignment for 3/15 sailing --finally! -- ... any info on Panorama deck?

kirchubel

Yippee!! After everyone urging patience...and I know this can change...We have been given Category 8E #8264! It's aft, and on the Panorama deck. Not bad when we were originally in an OV! Anyone have any information on this deck?? Thanks SO much!!

No advice-just wanted to congratulate you on a nice upgrade!:)

You will love the aft location. It's very quiet back there and from Panorama, should be very convenient to hop up a floor to the aft pool & the buffet area!

We were near that location last time on Legend. Not too far from the aft stairs & elevator. We just zipped up the stairs to the buffet, aft pool, 24 hr. pizza and ice cream.. The aft elevator will take you down right to the entrance to your dining room. I booked my exact same cabin for my next cruise. It was convenient & quiet.

Leslie...thank you so much for the information! I am really looking forward to this trip...still haven't spilled the beans to my DH yet...so he will be VERY surprised! I hope we don't get bumped from this cabin ... I will be crossing my fingers because it sounds great. Did you feel much motion? I know we are aft and high up so I expect to...

Leslie...thank you so much for the information! I am really looking forward to this trip...still haven't spilled the beans to my DH yet...so he will be VERY surprised! I hope we don't get bumped from this cabin ... I will be crossing my fingers because it sounds great. Did you feel much motion? I know we are aft and high up so I expect to...

No, we didn't feel much motion and we had some rough seas that week. I would never have known if I hadn't seen the waves.

I had picked the location because of the stairs up to the buffet & stuff. The fact that elevator took us straight down to the dining room was a great surprise. We were lost about half the time on the ship so it really helped to zero in on the aft to go up & down.

Yippee!! After everyone urging patience...and I know this can change...We have been given Category 8E #8264! It's aft, and on the Panorama deck. Not bad when we were originally in an OV! Anyone have any information on this deck?? Thanks SO much!!

Please report on your cabin experience when you get back!! We are going to be in 8266 the Cat 11 cabin right next door to yours when we sail Legend on 4/12. My wife's parents will be in the aft wrap suite right next door. We are all SO excited. I'd be interested in any observations you might have about the location (Noise from the Lido deck and so on...).

Have a great trip!! and Kudos on scoring a great upgrade!!

I will definitely post my comments...MAYBE even before we get off the ship, since I'll have my laptop and love to write! I am not sure if this is an extended balcony...is it? It would be awesome if that was the case!!! Does anyone know?:D:D:D:D

I will definitely post my comments...MAYBE even before we get off the ship, since I'll have my laptop and love to write! I am not sure if this is an extended balcony...is it? It would be awesome if that was the case!!! Does anyone know?:D:D:D:D

My bad, on my ship the 8E is extended, on your ship its the 8Hs that are the extended, twice as deep, sorry :(

Still looks great to me. Report back to us. You hubby will be so excited.

Take lots of photos. If your room is actually as great as it sounds, I can see a future cruise in this room. Oh, how on earth do you surprise someone with a cruise? I wouldn't know how. Just getting the time off work requires great effort. We both work for the city.

Anyway, I have just one request...... take....lots....of....photos..... both inside your room and from the balcony. My future cruise happiness is in your hands. Don't let me down!!!!!!! ;) :rolleyes: Did I forget to tell you how jealous I am. We only have 241 days left!!!!!! :(

Well, if you need someone to go in your husband's place.... I volunteer. I will be your personal secretary and do all the typing so you don't have to..... pretty please!!!!!!!! :D

LOL!! You guys are hysterical. I will take LOTS of pix! My husband thinks we are going on a driving vacation [through KY and TN...we live in IN]. We're driving all right...straight to Atlanta on Friday, and then to Tampa on Saturdy. Ha! I will let you all know how things go. Thanks so much!

Archived