Weigh-in Thread 3/12/09

WeirdEyes

Happy Thursday, Losers! :D

Keep a diary for triggers that hinder weight loss

Keeping a food diary can be a huge asset in successful weight loss. Devote some time each day to record what you have eaten and how much, your hunger level prior to eating, and any feelings or emotions present at the time. A food diary can provide a large amount of self-awareness. It can identify emotions and behaviors that trigger overeating, foster greater awareness of portion sizes, and help you discover your personal food triggers. Study any patterns that emerge from your food diary and identify where you may be able to make more healthful changes. A food diary provides an added benefit of keeping you focused on and committed to your goals. Start keeping a food diary today by printing our food diary.

I lost .2 lbs this week, which is, officially, a stay-the-same. I hope you all have a good week for the weight!

Sheila

Good Morning Sheila - Thanks for the suggestion on the diary. I know that my food trigger is frustration ... I'm an emotional eater, and work will really trigger it ... slowly I'm learning to drink water instead (or if I have time to go for a short walk).

I am a stay the same this week .... I'm really glad that I'm not gaining any weight ... It would be very easy to do right now. I've started trying on summer clothes, so I'm hoping that will help (they don't fit well at this time point).

PS - thanks for the goodie .... I'm really glad that you are in my "writing" life .... it helps to have a friend for weight loss. Jan

Good Morning,

I also stayed-the-same,but that's ok. I'm still down 4 lbs. I have 6 weeks before my cruise so I will continue to work on losing a little more.

I went shopping last weekend. Sadly I did not buy a size smaller but did buy some things that look good on me.

Hey, if I can just not grow out of my current size I'll be ecstatic.

Good luck to all this week.

Diana

Hello losers. It seems we are losing people, not pounds. What's up?

I am down 1.6 pounds this week. I saw someone tonight that I haven't seen in about 9 months and she was quite shocked, and had lots of compliments. It made me VERY happy, and even more motivated.

Good luck to everyone next week!

Tonya

Archived