Any UK Cruisers going to the Cruise Show London?

Just a warning - anyone using the Tube, do check.

Yesterday, parts of Circle line were discontinued - works on the line of course!! And of course, from the tube, there will be bus shuttles as tube stations at Excell will be closed. As it happens, suits us, 'cos the bus will deliver us to the front door - have to walk from the Tube Stations.

I want to ask RCCL about the Concierge Lounge - curious really. We are Plussers, but if they discontinue the Lounge, we will certainly be considering other lines. We have spent a lot of money with this line - all our cruises are over 10 days and we cruised a lot with Celebrity previously, (3 months a year) and were elite, so it would be disappointing from our point of view. Of course, all will be denied - until it is implemented.

I wonder if employees from the RCCL US HQ will be on the stand, or just the UK people.

We just got an E-mail from RCI to say that we won 2 tickets to go to the show. So we are going now. Was going by Train but it would be a 5 hour journey there and 5 hours back because of railworks so now I am driving Oh and it would be nearly £90 each on the train. But DW wife has said that we can go and stay at her mums on Saturday and come back Sunday night.

So that means I have to be at her Mothers for Mothers day!!!:eek: My Knickname for her is the Dragon because she is married to George.

So for 8 hours at a cruise show I have to look forward to nearly 700 miles of driving and a night and day with her MOTHER!!!!:D

I really hope we get a good deal on the cruise we are booking.

We just got an E-mail from RCI to say that we won 2 tickets to go to the show. So we are going now. Was going by Train but it would be a 5 hour journey there and 5 hours back because of railworks so now I am driving Oh and it would be nearly £90 each on the train. But DW wife has said that we can go and stay at her mums on Saturday and come back Sunday night.

So that means I have to be at her Mothers for Mothers day!!!:eek: My Knickname for her is the Dragon because she is married to George.

So for 8 hours at a cruise show I have to look forward to nearly 700 miles of driving and a night and day with her MOTHER!!!!:D

I really hope we get a good deal on the cruise we are booking.

Great to hear you are coming along :D

When I told my 19 yr old son I wouldnt be here for Mother's Day...he said "oh ok no worries ..I wont have to buy you a pressie then ? " :rolleyes: Oh yea and then he told me that he and a friend were going to move the furniture around at home ?!?

Our Westie is all excited cause he is going to "granny's" for the weekend and knows he will get a bath before he goes ..and that means afterwards, the hairdryer :D

I'm interested in going to the following talks

12:00 to 12:40 Antarctica & the High Arctic – Sean Keddy, Peregrine Adventures

12:45 to 13:00 Sky Travel – Cruising Destinations programme

13:00 to 13.45 Cruising Destinations Q&A session with the experts

Also I will need to introduce myself to Carolyn as a representative of The Nutz and Mustard of the Seas groups.

I do have my Oasis Critter Captain tshirt waiting to get packed for when I introduce myself to Carolyn :D And taking Imma Critter along with me also :D

So in between the talks is there a suitable time we could try and meet up?

For those who are driving, I was told there was a flat rate of £10 for parking in the underground car park.

Nina

:)

And also the Excel Centre is not within the Congestion Charge zone.

So in between the talks is there a suitable time we could try and meet up?

I think we need John (in his capacity as Bartender for MOS) to persuade Carolyn we all desperately need a mini M&M (complete with drinkies) at the start of the day to set us up for a busy day :D

What you all think? :D

Of course we will need another meet up later when the others arrive ;)

I think we need John (in his capacity as Bartender for MOS) to persuade Carolyn we all desperately need a mini M&M (complete with drinkies) at the start of the day to set us up for a busy day :D

What you all think? :D

Of course we will need another meet up later when the others arrive ;)

I have emailed Carolyn to see if she is up for a mini Meet & Mingle. I'll let you know the response.

Carolyn is happy to meet up with us for a Meet & Mingle. We just have to agree a time (and place)

Hey that is great John...thanks for contacting Carolyn :D so what time/place does everyone think?

We will need to work it between the talks I guess...so is before they all start best or after?

I guess the place would be the CC stand?

I agree the CC stand is the best place to meet.

It might be best before the talks. I don't think we will get there until 10:30am - 11am. The first talk is at 11 am

"

11:00 to 11:15 Sky Travel - New to cruise programme

11:15 to 11:55 New to cruise Q&A session with the experts "

I am not interested in them but am for the 12pm talk.

If no else wants to go to those talks shall we go for 11:15am. If not shall we try later in the afternoon.

Just for info the talks are as follows on Saturday

11:00 to 11:15 Sky Travel - New to cruise programme

11:15 to 11:55 New to cruise Q&A session with the experts

12:00 to 12:40 Antarctica & the High Arctic – Sean Keddy, Peregrine Adventures

12:45 to 13:00 Sky Travel – Cruising Destinations programme

13:00 to 13.45 Cruising Destinations Q&A session with the experts

14:00 ro 14:40 Emma Soames - Saga MagazineEmma

14:45 to 15:00 Sky Travel - Family Cruises Programme

15:00 to 15:45 Family Cruises Q&A session with the experts

16:00 Sky Travel – Informal cruising programme

16:00 to 16:45 Informal cruising Q&A session with the experts

Archived