Millenium current cruise

Germancruiser

Hy

friends of mine are right now on a cruise from Sidney to Auckland on board Millenium. As we mail from time to time, they told me some strange things happending during this voyage. Most important they got a new captain. Isn´t that strange in the midst of a cruise??? They were told that it is because of the end of the contract from their " fist" Captain.

Other then that no other problems, with the exeption of one canceled port of call, caused by a strom.

Greetings

Michael

Other then that no other problems, with the exeption of one canceled port of call, caused by a strom.

Greetings

Michael

After Millennium passengers debark in Auckland on March 15th the ship is going to drydock (I think in Brisbane) to make repairs to the propulsion system that have developed on this cruise.

The Cruise that was scheduled to depart Auckland on March 15 has been cancelled.

There is a thread concerning Millenniums problems and the problems caused for passengers due to cancellation.

Hy Most important they got a new captain. Isn´t that strange in the midst of a cruise??? They were told that it is because of the end of the contract from their " fist" Captain.

Michael

Hi Michael, did they say who it is? I'm wondering if it's Captain Taramas?

Hi Babeat

no they did not mention the Name of the Captain. I know that the next cruise is canceled. I did inform them about that issue- as I understood nobody told them that the Milli is going into drydock! So I guess they are lucky- that theirs was not canceled. Well I mean Down Under is not just one " around the corner " cruise. I suppose for nobody.

Greetings

Michael

Archived