Guide books: Fodor's or Frommer's?

crooooze

Cruisin' to Bermuda in a few months. I got a wealth of info from this site, but I'm still yearning for more.

Anyone have an opinion on these guide books? My local book store only has one in stock so I can't really look at them side by side to compare.

Thanks!

I think if you google both, maybe you can get a little sample of both on line. I think .:D You can never have too much info on Bermuda. I'm going for my 4th time, and I'm still searching for things to do and see.:) Have fun.

Cruisin' to Bermuda in a few months. I got a wealth of info from this site, but I'm still yearning for more.

Anyone have an opinion on these guide books? My local book store only has one in stock so I can't really look at them side by side to compare.

Thanks!

I was in the same position and stood in the store skimming one then the other, finally deciding on Fodors and I'm glad I did! I've read it cover to cover, in no particular order. I especially like the entire section on cruising to Bermuda which was very helpful since I'm an inexperienced cruiser. I've also been to Fodors.com and you can get much of the information there as well.

I remember what I liked about Frommers was that it was more colorful and had better maps, but I think Fodors for me was more informative.

What week are you sailing in May? DH and I are sailing on the 17th.

Have a great trip!

I think if you google both, maybe you can get a little sample of both on line. I think .:D You can never have too much info on Bermuda. I'm going for my 4th time, and I'm still searching for things to do and see.:) Have fun.

I'm glad to know there must be lots to see if you're going for your 4th time. Thanks

We have the Frommers Guide. There are a few things that are not listed in this guide like where to find the sea glass and Fort Hamilton. What I liked about the Frommers Guide is the information on which bus line you should take to get to the different attractions and restaurants.

Archived