Got the upsell call for the kids inside cabin theirs is better than ours!!!

tcha

I just agreed to have the kids moved from an inside riviera cabin to an aft balcony for 160 bucks. We cant change cabins cos there are 3 of them and our obstructed view cabin only has room for 2. Guess we'll visit them for the great view! Does anyone have any knowledge of being upsold from a balcony?

I just agreed to have the kids moved from an inside riviera cabin to an aft balcony for 160 bucks. We cant change cabins cos there are 3 of them and our obstructed view cabin only has room for 2. Guess we'll visit them for the great view! Does anyone have any knowledge of being upsold from a balcony?

Yes it happens. What ship are you sailing on?

my kids would get the better cabin. I'd be changing room keys at the pursers desk once I got onboard. They can come visit me!:D

Great deal!

They can't do that unless one kid stayed with them.. as they have 3 kids to a room and then them in a 2 person room.

Whoh!! I asked the PVP if the couch in our obstructed view cabin was a pull out bed and he said no. Would we get in "trouble" if we stuck the kids in there anyway? And by the way, the"kids" are in their late 20s. I keep hoping that I'll get the next upsell as I am sure that EVERYONE wants the obstructed balcony. LOL. The ship is the Legend.

We were on the Legend last year kind of with the same situation. My son and two of his friends (all 19 yrs old) had the same kind of cabin. Our solution was a roll away bed. There was NO room to do much in the cabin but it was great for them. They were not in the cabin that much. They had a blast. I told the cabin steward not to worry with pampering them. Just clean the bathroom and make sure they get fresh towels. They slept in most days. The steward was very nice to them and very understanding of the situation. We tipped extra. The boys loved the trip and never complained about the amount of space the bed took up. After day two they did not even want the bed folded up during the day. It was just easier to leave it folded out. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Archived