Carnival triple cabin sofabed question

palmtre2

Despite us always traveling with 3, I have never had to choose a triple cabin before, we always chose a quad. Our DD needs a fan on her when she sleeps and she would just sleep at the room vent end of an upper to solve this problem. Carnival is no longer allowing us to choose a quad so we would like to know how the bed opens and can you get past it to use the loo??? Can we ask that it bw made up as a sofa - without opening it?

Are you for sure booked into a cabin that the deck plans show a convertible sofa? If so, it does not open. The pillows come off the back and the coverlet is removed and its the same size as a twin, just lower a little.

My friend with three, her PVP made her get a cabin with two twins where they move in a rollaway that folds up. They wouldnt let her book a quad during the summer when there are more kids booking.

That's just what I wanted to know - from the pictures I saw, the sofa didn't look like it opened. We had a triple cabin on the NCL Dawn the sofa was positioned between the king and the balcony door, when they opened the sofabed you couldn't get to the door without crawling on the bed!!!! I was hoping we didn't have to do that to get to the bathroom!!!!

Are you for sure booked into a cabin that the deck plans show a convertible sofa? If so, it does not open. The pillows come off the back and the coverlet is removed and its the same size as a twin, just lower a little.

My friend with three, her PVP made her get a cabin with two twins where they move in a rollaway that folds up. They wouldnt let her book a quad during the summer when there are more kids booking.

depends on what ship- the newer ships--like the pride does not allow rollaways. The OP could nt book a cabin for 3 people if it did not hold three.

Thanks Serene - a picture is worth a thousand words. BTW - I'm jealous over your Aruba trip, we went last year and loved it there. I think I chatted with you on the Aruba boards then. We just did the Atlantis in January and had a great time but we were discussing that we missed cruising after 2 years away and booked the Pride out of Baltimore. It's great to be able to drive to the ports. Have fun in September and have a pizza for us at Linda's - we miss them soooo much!!!!!

I have my family booked on the Pride come Sept for the same reason-- no airfare- (check prices--theirs just came down.)

this is the one I cancelled.

We are staying at the Radison with a free breakfast buffet every day and airfare for 1800 total. not a bad price at all.

I hope it is not crowded like last year- Hotel was less then 30% capacaity. Every day while on the beach we felt we were the only ones there

Archived