Do cabin tv's have auxillary AV inputs

JRG

We are wondering if the tv's in the veranda cabins on the Infinity have auxillary AV inputs to connect are own video devices (camcorder, XBox, Nintendo, etc).

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.:)

We are wondering if the tv's in the veranda cabins on the Infinity have auxillary AV inputs to connect are own video devices (camcorder, XBox, Nintendo, etc).

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.:)

Here is a photo of the hookups. However, we brought with us an IPOD loaded with a few movies, along with the appropriate cables to hook it to the TV, but my techno-savvy daughter couldn't get the movies to play. We have since heard that the extra AV inputs have been disabled in the Solstice staterooms.

http://leftcoasters.smugmug.com/gallery/7051726_Pzoiv#451754522_V6bRM-A-LB

It ended up not being an issue, because there were lots of free on-demand movies available from the TV menu, as well as a couple of TV channels with sitcoms, etc. We had more choices than we needed.

The Millennium TV's did not have any inputs at least in regular cabins and verandahs - I think the Infinity is the same unless they upgraded the TV's.

The Solstice class have new flat panel TV's. I believe that all the older ships with the exception of the Century have regular old ones.

The Millennium TV's did not have any inputs at least in regular cabins and verandahs - I think the Infinity is the same unless they upgraded the TV's.

The Solstice class have new flat panel TV's. I believe that all the older ships with the exception of the Century have regular old ones.

Sorry...I have Solstice on the brain today. I totally missed that the OP was asking about the Infinity!

Here is a photo of the hookups. However, we brought with us an IPOD loaded with a few movies, along with the appropriate cables to hook it to the TV, but my techno-savvy daughter couldn't get the movies to play. We have since heard that the extra AV inputs have been disabled in the Solstice staterooms.

http://leftcoasters.smugmug.com/gallery/7051726_Pzoiv#451754522_V6bRM-A-LB

It ended up not being an issue, because there were lots of free on-demand movies available from the TV menu, as well as a couple of TV channels with sitcoms, etc. We had more choices than we needed.

Elena - Thanks for posting your pics. We will be in the same cabin in 2 weeks.

Archived