RCCL will be in Asia for Summer 2010; Northeast ships soon to be revealed for 2010!

Tommorrow, Royal Caribbean will be releasing SUMMER 2010 itins for Asia! Because Legend of the Seas will NOT be in Europe in the Summer like in the past, and she is Usually in Asia for the Winter, I'm guessing that Legend will be doing year-round Asia! On a slightly different note, Itins. for ships departing from the Northeast U.S. will be revealed on Wednesday! Will Liberty OTS depart from Cape Liberty? We shall see!

How do we no they were suppose to be revealed today?

Because of the Deployment Schedule that has been posted for a couple of months:

Europe & Transatlantic 3/12/09

Alaska 3/19/09

Asia Summer 3/24/09

Northeast (Carib/Bermuda, Canada,New England) 3/25/09

Panama Canal 3/31/09

Caribbean (Year-round/Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

Short Caribbean/Bahamas 4/22/09

Mexico 4/28/09

Seasonal Caribbean 4/29/09

Dubai 5/5/09

Winter Europe 5/6/09

Australia & Hawaii 5/12/09

Asia Winter 5/14/09

South America 7/15/09

I guess we won't find out about Asia's summer 2010 itins today after all. :( Maybe they decided to cancel Asia for summer 2010, and place Legend of the Seas in Galveston! :D Too bad Legend dosn't have tfe features of Voyager class ships.

When the northeast Caribbean sailings are posted today (tomorrow...whenever they finally post), how far out will they go? Will they just include summer of 2010, or will they go into early 2011?

From this:

Northeast

(Carib/Bermuda, Canada,New England) 3/25/09

I am assuming that only the Bermuda and Canada/New England itineraries are being released today (or tomorrow or whenever). Itineraries are being released through April 2011 so if these particular itineraries cruise those months, they should be released.

I don't think you'll see the Explorer 9 & 12 days sailings to the Caribbean until:

Caribbean (Year-round/Summer) 4/9 & 4/16/09

Of course, this is all speculation on my part and I am very unfamiliar with sailings out of the NE so I could be way off base. :p

It's official!!! :D

Explorer of the Seas will keep New Jersy as her homeport! (She will even have new 9 night Bermuda/Bahamas cruises! :))

And now... Enchantment of the Seas will homeport in Maryland year-round! :eek: :)

Still no news on Asia..... :confused:

And I'm still hoping Royal Caribbean will bring a ship to Texas Year-round! :D

I hope a RCI ship goes to Asia....we're thinking about going to China and Japan on summer and it would be essencial to add a cruise for that trip :rolleyes::D:cool:

Waiting for the announcement :confused:

Royal Caribbean Should have already released Asia summer 2010 info! Have fun on your upcoming Solstice Cruise!

Royal Caribbean Should have already released Asia summer 2010 info! Have fun on your upcoming Solstice Cruise!

Yep let's wait....

And thanks I'm really excited about that cruise....Solstice seems to be a different cruise experience....let's see....but I still can't think about that....have a American Lit test tomorrow and can't concentrate :eek: :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Bumping up! I called RCI 2 days ago about the Asia 2010 and the agent didn't know what to say. I checked the site 10 min ago, and the Legend's cruises has been posted! I am really excited about 7-night Japan/Korea from Shanghai. Will it be too hot there in June?

And Legend is due for a dry dock in January 2010. It will be nice to sail on a refurbished ship!

Archived