Just back from Pearl---Any Questions?

We will be on the Pearl 3/29. I know this question has been asked before, but here it is again. Does the Pearl stay on Eastern time zone the whole cruise or does it switch with each port. We are doing some private tours. When they tell us local time, I dont know if that is the same as ship time.

We will be on the Pearl 3/29. I know this question has been asked before, but here it is again. Does the Pearl stay on Eastern time zone the whole cruise or does it switch with each port. We are doing some private tours. When they tell us local time, I dont know if that is the same as ship time.

In December, there was a time change before Roatan and then back after Cozumel. Not sure if they do the change on DST or not. Ship time and island time were always the same so there was no cofusions with booking private tours.

99% of the time ships go to local time, but there have been exceptions, so just check your Freestyle Daily...it will tell you... and don't make an assumption. Your cabin steward normally will also leave a card on your bed to remind you to change your watches.

There was two time changes while at sea. Two nights in a row we went back an hour and then by the end of the week we lost that time again. They do put a card on your bed to remind you.

No laundry on board, I did send out a couple of things for laundry, came back the next afternoon. Not cheap.

Kids were very comfortable in their room. Think of it as an inside stateroom in a balcony room. They had a bathroom with shower etc. Looks like a sofa when you walk in but a single bunk bed drops down. Kids had their own small tv. Not a lot of storage space. Just three narrow drawers and a very small hang up area. Had to use door stops constatly because door would lock and then you need to find your card to get in again. Other than that it worked out great.

Join us for our roll call and meet up... it is going to be pretty large and a great group of people!

Just got back from Western Carib cruise on Sat. night. We were in Penthouse 11024 with good friends in adjoining 11026. We had five kids between us.

Any questions, just ask.

Yes, one question ... DID YOU ENJOY THE CRUISE AND THE SHIP???? :D:D

Archived