NCL e-DOCS Question

RaleighNC

I've just printed the e-docs for my and my friend's cruise. I think the document implies that I only need one copy, but my gut is telling me to bring one (if not two) copies for each of us individually. I'm sure someone on here knows how many copies I'll need. Thanks in advance! :)

I've just printed the e-docs for my and my friend's cruise. I think the document implies that I only need one copy, but my gut is telling me to bring one (if not two) copies for each of us individually. I'm sure someone on here knows how many copies I'll need. Thanks in advance! :)

Bring 2, and you only need the actual ticket, really (I believe it's page 2).

your tickets will have the names of everyone included in that reservation.

you only need the one page (tickets) and the next page (copy of tickets for your files) everything else is good reading but you don't need to print.

Yes, you only need one copy of the ticket. I bring two. Just in case. If you don't have it or lose it, yes I have heard you can still board. But my friend forgot to bring hers and one person told her she had to have it. It caused her much stress and more time by the time she boarded. Who needs that?!

So ... bring 2.

;)

The docs in my TA confirmation talked about paper tickets... 7-10 days prior to sailing and nothing about E-Docs so I didn't think I could/had to "register" on-line with NCL. I learned here in CC that, indeed, both methods of booking require NCL.com registration. Thanks, CC!

Clare

Archived