What's this jargon mean?

The lead in price is just the entry price. You could say it's the best price, but really it's just the cheapest one they have. For example, within Inside Categories, it's their lowest grade and it may even be quad share. It doesn't mean it's on special either.

The Lead In price generally means a quote on the lowest grade in each category.

For example: If you look at the Pacific Dawn categories the Lead In for an Inside cabin would be category N and the Lead In for an outside cabin would be category T which I would never recommend booking cause T is next to the Medical Centre on the lowest Deck and you have a porthole........ uncool :rolleyes:

Good luck shopping around. Just a hint of advice, when booking an outside cabin, if you DONT want a Porthole, make sure you book a category that has NO portholes. Some categories on a higher deck still have portholes..... but P&O advertise this as an Outside Cabin with Window. Can be misleading.:D

For example: If you look at the Pacific Dawn categories the Lead In for an Inside cabin would be category N and the Lead In for an outside cabin would be category T which I would never recommend booking cause T is next to the Medical Centre on the lowest Deck and you have a porthole........ uncool :rolleyes:

:D

At least your on the ship. :eek:.....and if you book this grade early, you are in with a good chance of an upgrade.:D

Thanks for that explanation Blue Cattle...you can never have enough knowledge.

Marg, I came so close to booking a June 2010 cruise this morning, but Keith said to wait until we return from the cruise. Now that would have been a rush.

Cya around,

Anna

At least your on the ship. :eek:.....and if you book this grade early, you are in with a good chance of an upgrade.:D

I hope you are right...we have had a t-grade booked since July last year...I hope they upgrade the cabin to Dolphin deck :) (It hasn't changed on the personaliser as yet :rolleyes:).

Archived