Room service and suites

Island Tripper

As I recall you can order room service meals during meal time from any cabin or suite. It's been a couple of years since we've been on HAL and it's possible that has changed - but I hope not.

You can indeed order dinner from the dining room menu. If you're in a PS-SC suite, the cabin steward will leave dining room dinner menus in your cabin. IIRC, you can call room service within the first half hour of the dining room open times and request delivery.

We have also asked the Neptune Lounge concierge to order dinner on our behalf to be delivered at a certain time, and that worked out well.

We really enjoy a nice quiet dinner on our verandah some nights ...

As I recall you can order room service meals during meal time from any cabin or suite. It's been a couple of years since we've been on HAL and it's possible that has changed - but I hope not.

It's still available to everyone, Ted. :) The only difference in the lower cabin categories is that the menu isn't delivered to you.

It is posted outside the dining room, is available in the lounges, and is at the desk where open seating reservations are taken.

Yes it is all true.

Any room on the ship can order the meal on the dinner menu during dinner hours. There is a book in the room that shows the selection for normal room service and during what hours.

On of the benefits of a suite is to order the meal early in the day thru the neptune personnel and then have the waiter serve it to you on the balcony. We do this at least once during each cruise.

Ruth & Jim

Archived