13 day Alaska Cruisetour 16 SB

paul8

We are travelling on HAL June 16 SB on a cruisetour that begins in Fairbanks and ends in Vancouver stopping at Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage, Haines (white pass tour there), Juneau (probably whale watching) and Ketchikan. Any suggestions for tours in Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage, Seward, Ketchikan or Vancouver? Has anyone heard of Malamute Saloon in Fairbanks?

We are travelling on HAL June 16 SB on a cruisetour that begins in Fairbanks and ends in Vancouver stopping at Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage, Haines (white pass tour there), Juneau (probably whale watching) and Ketchikan. Any suggestions for tours in Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage, Seward, Ketchikan or Vancouver? Has anyone heard of Malamute Saloon in Fairbanks?

This tour does look like it has the TWT. BUT you are missing out completely in Seward. My only suggestion for you is to DITCH the cruisetour your last night in Anchorage, then book yourself on the Alaska RR, and get into Seward at a decent time for some touring.

A big problem with using the cruiseline transfer, is it leaves too early from Anchorage, for anything and gets into Seward too late.

Wolfie says the Malamute is closed. Another option is the Palace Theater in Pioneer Park, excellent show, in my opinion.

There are MANY touring options for your list. You need to narrow down your interests. Then repost.

We will be spending 2-3 days in Fairbanks before the cruisetour begins 6/17/09. A friend of mine was there and suggested the Malamute Saloon, but since that is closed we definitely will go to the Palace Theater . I do not see that this tour includes the Tundra Wilderness Tour but will check with our travel agent to make sure.

We will be spending 2-3 days in Fairbanks before the cruisetour begins 6/17/09. A friend of mine was there and suggested the Malamute Saloon, but since that is closed we definitely will go to the Palace Theater . I do not see that this tour includes the Tundra Wilderness Tour but will check with our travel agent to make sure.

Don't you have an itinerary and details when you purchased this?? It would be listed at Denali park what tour is included.

• 1 month later...

We are on a HAL cruise-tour. We are spending the last night of the tour in Anchorage. We booked the Kenai Tour thru HAL and they are bussing us down to Seward early in the AM to get the 11:30 (?) tour, and we will board the ship afterward. As it is a HAL booked tour, we will not miss the ship (I hope)!

DD

Archived