Grandeur Question

I'm cruising on Grandeur in May out of Norfolk and was wondering if on the older ships they have the capability of viewing your tab on the TV in the stateroom. I sailed a few years ago on the Navigator and know we had it on that ship, but I thought I ran across a thread on here somewhere saying some of the older ships don't have that...was just wondering. Thanks!

I'm cruising on Grandeur in May out of Norfolk and was wondering if on the older ships they have the capability of viewing your tab on the TV in the stateroom. I sailed a few years ago on the Navigator and know we had it on that ship, but I thought I ran across a thread on here somewhere saying some of the older ships don't have that...was just wondering. Thanks!

We were in a GS in Jan and a JS at the end of march, I don't think it was an option. You can go down to guest relations and ask anytime.

LC2626 - Which sailing are you on? I am on the 5/21 sailing out of Norfolk. If you haven't already, you should go check out the Meeting & Mingle thread for your sailing. Chat with some of the folks on your same cruise.

Archived