Should I switch? opinions please.

tcha

We are in an obstructed view cabin 5159 on the Legend. We can switch(for $160) to cabin 7260. The cabin looks different. Any info on this would be appreciated. We sail next Sunday. Thanks!

Looking at the deckplan at cruisestateroom.com, that 7260 is a balcony! For only $160 more dollars, I'd make the switch from obstructed to balcony, and I'm not even one of those who really must have a balcony. At that price, I think it'd be a no-brainer to me. :)

Seahag, thanks so much for responding. We just made the switch a minute ago. I was really nervous( sometimes the ones left are not good) but I'm excited about this change. I appreciate your input so much.

We just made the switch a minute ago. I was really nervous( sometimes the ones left are not good) but I'm excited about this change. I appreciate your input so much.

Don't be nervous. Sometimes the cabins that are "left" are because others have booked them a long time ago and then for whatever reason had to cancel and now they are available again. You just lucked out grabbing it. I've had that happen before and wound up with really choice cabins because of the wonderful timing that day. Enjoy.

Archived