Which would you do Spirit then Splendor or b2b on Splendor

arcone

I have a two week vacation If the price is right which it seems to be at the moment.

We are booked on Oct 18th sailing on the Splendor. I am considering

sailing on the Spirit on the 10th of Oct out of San Diego then drive to La after debarkation and then go on the splendor.

Carnival PV suggested that we sail a b2b on the splendor she stated we could keep the same cabin.

HB says that he not sure about doing the same ports, his point is we could visit several different ports by taking two ships.

What is your thoughts b2b or S &S (Spirit then Splendor)

Has anyone sailed the splendor is this a ship you would sail b2b. This is the first time we are doing 2 cruise b2b. CC poster thank you for your insight.

I think b2b is good if you are doing eastern and western Caribbean ports but I don't think it would be all that good going to the same ports. I would do the S&S if I were you. We have done three cruises on the pacific side and you will really enjoy the different ports. I think it would also be nice to have two different ships to compare and enjoy. I'm sure transportation would be easy to find from one port to the other. Which ever way you choose have a great time.

John

I have sailed both and they are the two best ships in the fleet IMHO, with a slight edge to Splendor because it is newer and larger with more amenities (like the outdoor movie screen). Given the opportunity I would do both instead of a b2b on either, for the different ports and for the ships themselves. But if the hassle of switching between the two bothers you I would do the b2b on Splendor rather than Spirit.

Archived