Walking Tour of Tallinn now in pdf format

LB,

Saw these comments in a thread, but the link to the walking tours are not complete and cannot be followed. We are leaving next week and would love to have your walking tours of Tallin and Amsterdam (and any other Baltics that you may have!) Could you kindly email the links directly to me at : blondon@mail.sdsu.edu

I would be most appreciative! Thank you. Barbara Rakov

Here is the direct link

http://www.********.com/Tallinn%20Walking%20Tour.pdf

You may also need to have the software to 'read' pdf files installed on your computer. You can get that free from Adobe. They make a big ad out of the following web site, but just click on 'download', fill in the details and you will have it shortly.

http://adobe.9-pdf-pro.com/index.asp?aff=100&camp=gg_AA_us&se=google

Don't buy their products unless you want to. If you need more details about creating pdf files let me know. There is a free way to do that also.

LB,

Saw these comments in a thread, but the link to the walking tours are not complete and cannot be followed. We are leaving next week and would love to have your walking tours of Tallin and Amsterdam (and any other Baltics that you may have!) Could you kindly email the links directly to me at : blondon@mail.sdsu.edu

LB,

Just an update. Lair Bear started this thread and the link to his tour is no longer available. I was given the pdf and have been forwarding it to those that ask. I will be going there myself next year and this seems to be a wonderful walking tour with pictures included.

I have forwarded it to all those that have asked.:D

Just an update. Lair Bear started this thread and the link to his tour is no longer available. I was given the pdf and have been forwarding it to those that ask. I will be going there myself next year and this seems to be a wonderful walking tour with pictures included.

I would like a copy! Many thanks in advance :) My e-mail is: Quasar1011@yahoo.com

Hi Paula,

We just booked our first Baltic cruise yesterday and I just stumbled across this thread. Could I trouble you to email details of the walking tours and any maps as well?

Email address is in my signature.

Thanks in anticipation.

another request - please!

silhouette.may3@gmail.com