"I wish I brought ______ on my last cruise"

summer08bride

We are huge fans of the Post-it notes. We can leave notes to each other in case one decides to sleep in (DH), and the other is ready to start the day (me). That way he'd know where I was and could find me later. We would also leave notes to our room stewards this way.

[quote name='Rapunzel41']I've been wondering why people kept talking about bringing bungee cords but I was afraid to ask! LOL![/quote]

They're also good for attaching booster seats or bags to the back of a stroller and keeping malfunctioning suitcases closed.

I throw in some food bars when we leave home.

We had the experience of having to wait three hours for the ship to clear after an emergency. Didn't have breakfast or lunch because we thought that we would be eating on the ship.
I know others have had to wait even longer.

Fewer clothes, although I'm getting pretty good at this one. Diet Coke! just a 6 pack though, I hate paying so much for a soda. And I will def bring a power strip this time. DH has a digital SLR (batteries) a mega flash thingy (batteries), an underwater camera (betteries), and 2 underwater strobes (batteries). All re-chargable. I'm sick of the outlet shuffle, and extra trips back to the room. Oh, and I failed to mention the lap top! :eek:

Always remember to pack a good attitude! Not everything will go right, but with a good attitude and a cruise ship below your feet, what can do wrong?!?

some really good input. I always need a small flashligt otherwise my wife has to be disturbed so I can see what I need before I leave the cabin. I am an early riser no matter what, or I want to read and she wants to sleep or vice - versa. I also bring Alka seltzer cold medicine plus and bandaids. I always carry sea sickness pills in case the sea gets real rough. If you have binoculars they are nice to have also.

[quote name='blusry']

[COLOR=black]I am gonna say Christie Brinkley for $1000 Alex...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bet I would have no problem with chair hogs :D[/COLOR][/quote]

Why? Would she get up early and save you a variety of chairs with various pieces of fruit?;)

[INDENT]nail clippers. DH dropped a suitcase on his toe and split the nail in the same direction as the toe. Bought nail clipped in the gift store, which broke when he tried to use them. our first stop after getting off the boat was a drug store
[/INDENT]

Archived