Pics - Capers from 4/4 Glory Western Carib

flem1064

I love seeing the capers, my family and I are going on the Glory in July and we are bringing my parents for their first cruise and we were telling them about the capers and now they can see what they really are. Please keep it coming.

Don't kijack this thread with your useless opinion, other people are looking for this information. If you don't care to see it, don't click on it.

I agree - and why should they be worrying about wasted hard space. Some of us like to look at the capers. thank you very much for taking the time and sharing them with us.

Thanks for posting. Do they still offer "drink of the day" specials? I didn't see them in the capers (but between small print and old eyes, I may have missed it).

Yes the drink of the day is available each day. I don't know if I have a bar menu, I might. I will scan and post if I have one.

Thanks for posting. Do they still offer "drink of the day" specials? I didn't see them in the capers (but between small print and old eyes, I may have missed it).

They definitely still have them :) One thing I remember was at least a few nights during the cruise they had evening drink specials too. They set up a special table where they were making made to order mojitos and they were great! That night was the only night I truly felt the effects of a good drink :)

Have fun!

Thank you for posting this information. We have cruised a number of times but we are taking our grandchildren on our next cruise we I wanted to give them an idea of the activites available on a cruise.

I am certain there are quite a few people appreciate you taking the time to post the information.

Thanks again.

How old are your grandkids? I was on this same cruise with my 11yr & 15yr old.

the drinks of the day are posted at the bar each day. FYI- you can pre purchase a 5 drink "drink of the day" card. It is cheaper to do that. With that card you can get ANY of the drinks of the day on ANY day, not just the one that is shown on the bar. DH and I don't care for Tequila so we opted for other things the day Tequila was in the drink. Try the Yellow Bird. Yummy!:D:D

signed "Sad to be off the Glory" It is COLD at home! :mad: Has anyone seen my waiter or Cabin Stewart??:confused:

Johnny, I noticed the approximate arrival time in Nassau shown on the capers is 9:30. Was that your original scheduled arrival time or were you delayed for some reason? Just wondering b/c our sailing is supposed to be in port from 9-4 which is short as it is. I hope we arrive b4 9:30 since we'll have to be back on board at 3:30.

What can they possible learn from it? Are they going to make plans for "Butch's Crazy Disco Classes" or the "Bean Bag Toss contest" 6 months before their trip, only to get onboard and find out they don't offer that anymore. Then all the plans they made would get screwed up and probably ruin their vacation.. Can you live with that?

Stop the overplanning people...

Are you unhappy today,or just feel an overwhelming to share your misery?

BTW, I am glad for these Capers, we are sailing the Glory,same itinerary

in 19 days, very spur of themoment,so this was very timely.Thanks.Did the people who had booked excursions in Belize get priority on tenders

If you booked an excursion thru Carnival you get priority, otherwise you wait! We missed our excursion due to the fact that we are new to tendering and we didn't realize how long the wait could get. It worked out ok though, my one daughter was sick and the weather was crappy.

Johnny, I noticed the approximate arrival time in Nassau shown on the capers is 9:30. Was that your original scheduled arrival time or were you delayed for some reason? Just wondering b/c our sailing is supposed to be in port from 9-4 which is short as it is. I hope we arrive b4 9:30 since we'll have to be back on board at 3:30.

We got into port a little before 9 and I think people started getting off about 915 or so. We were off at 0930 but people had gotten off ahead of us.

I've never been on the Glory, have no immediate plans to sail the Glory, but I STILL like seeing the Capers. Nice to be able to read them in big print and so easily!

Now I'd just like someone to post recent Liberty (Western itinerary) capers!

Some of us really appreciate you taking the time to post these on here! They were very easy to read and quite informative. We are booked on the Glory for September and this just gives us something to look forward to and see what new things have been added since our last cruise.

Which pier did you dock at in Cozumel? I know they are using two different ones and would like to kind of plan our day from there.

Again, no matter what some posters say, there are those of us that are thrilled you took time to put these on here!

Thank You!

Thanks from me, too! We are sailing Glory for the second time in Aug, but this time on the western itinerary so I'm happy to see the Capers. And, as someone else said, they're so clear and easy to read. Thanks for taking the time to share.:) Most people appreciate it.:D

If you booked an excursion thru Carnival you get priority, otherwise you wait! We missed our excursion due to the fact that we are new to tendering and we didn't realize how long the wait could get. It worked out ok though, my one daughter was sick and the weather was crappy.

Common misconception here. If you have ANY excursion booked (even on your own, as we did) all you had to do was be in the Ebony cabaret before 8AM, and all they did was hand you a tender ticket, no questions asked. This was told to us by the purser's desk. I thought the same thing was true, that the Carnival people had priority, it's really first come first served.

We were handed ticket #2 and were told it was the first tender leaving the ship.

Archived