QV World Cruise 2009 Sailaway and Cabin Cavalcade

WeLoveCruiseShips

Aaah, you guys! What fun! Showing your piece now to everyone I can find! It was a fun ship, nice trip. I'm in the green sweater, showing P2/6l02; had forgotten how much I've missed the urns over the beds! Hope you'll be doing the crossing again in 2010. :)

Aaah, you guys! What fun! Showing your piece now to everyone I can find! It was a fun ship, nice trip. I'm in the green sweater, showing P2/6l02; had forgotten how much I've missed the urns over the beds! Hope you'll be doing the crossing again in 2010. :)

I just looked at your stats and see you were on the QE2 final transatlantic. We were on the QM2!!!

Take a look at these videos! If you would like a full version copy please let me know.

Farewell New York

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYl1Srb8bGg

Final Transatlantic Run

Regards,

WLCS

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, guys. Fine work!

When the videos began on YouTube I did a reel of all of them put together; oh, boy, what memories. That crossing, my last, hers, too, I sat at the Captain's Table with others I knew from other trips ... a nice way to go out. We'd speak of the paid-off pennant nightly, having watched it during the day, not being able to get enough of it and what was going on. Your video shows all that so well. Thanks.

AO

Thanks for the memories, I did my own tour of cabins on the 2008 WC.

I had an inside cabin but checked the large inside cabins on deck one to a Queen's Grill on deck 6, all by invitation (some arms were twisted, but I did get an invite), some with afternoon tea. All cabin occupants were happy to show off their cabins, a couple did ask to see mine :obut backed out when they saw how small it was!:rolleyes: 5029, at least I wasn't sharing.

Hi All,

Take a sneakey peek at some of the cabins on QV.

Our Cruise Critic friends had lots of fun in our run around the ship!

Enjoy

WLCS

If you view this clip when it's over you will see a thumbnail for a clip entitled:

"Pirate Fun Goes Wrong on the Queen Victoria"

The shenannigans seemed awfully familiar to me and then I remembered an old newsreel.

Butlins Circa 1954.

Age of Elegance ??? Hardly worth tying your own tie for.

Gari

Archived