SeaDream in Cuba?

Jim Avery

Right you were FT. I actually thought I was doing a new thread but hit reply by mistake. I am still learning things, OK? How about it? I think SeaDream will be perfect for the new proposed and future expected changes in our Cuba Policy. I for one remember my Parents talking about how much fun Cuba was. SeaDream could sail from any port in the Gulf as well as Miami. Historically, Pensacola, FL. was the number one port to Cuba tonnage wise. I like that- just over an hour from our home in Walton Co. Florida. Who would go?

Jim.

Right you were FT. I actually thought I was doing a new thread but hit reply by mistake. I am still learning things, OK? How about it? I think SeaDream will be perfect for the new proposed and future expected changes in our Cuba Policy. I for one remember my Parents talking about how much fun Cuba was. SeaDream could sail from any port in the Gulf as well as Miami. Historically, Pensacola, FL. was the number one port to Cuba tonnage wise. I like that- just over an hour from our home in Walton Co. Florida. Who would go?

Jim.

I'd go!!

Host Dan

Archived