Grand Princess hairdryers

Divvy

Can anyone tell me what kind of hairdryers they provide on the Grand . I read in a review that they were salon type , if so I wouldn't have to take my own , but if they are the wall type ones that are ok for drying but no good for styling then I would . Thank you.

The hairdryers are next to the mirror on the wall over the desk on the Grand. They are fine, with a long enough flex and are high powered enough to style my fairly thick hair, although some people here find them not powerful enough. I didn't pack a hairdryer for the second cruise.

I found the hairdryer in our mini on the Grand just fine, but I have short hair. Alittle disturbing to DH when he wanted to sleep in as it was mounted next to the desk next to the bed. Unable to use a dryer in the bathroom due to power usage.

They are the wall type you find in hotels now. Not good for styling at all, just drying (and that takes some time depending on your hair length and thickness). I have long hair and the hairdryer often overheats and shuts down, and I have to let it cool down and dry in stages.

I would go further that that, they are almost exactly like that. :)

Soooo close :)

I don't like them as I have a ton of hair and they were don't do a great job...BUT...they do dry ..... s l o w l y . Then I have to curl or flat Iron it.

Soooo close :)

I don't like them as I have a ton of hair and they were don't do a great job...BUT...they do dry ..... s l o w l y . Then I have to curl or flat Iron it.

Yep, and on top of that, I have long hair and it ATE my hair twice on our Egypt/Aegean cruise. The motor is not protected much and in the very back of the blower, and I had my head upside down drying the crown and OUCH.................DH was laughing, but I didn't think it was very funny at all when we had to pull my hair out of the moror. :( I pack my travel hairdryer after the episode. ;)

Travel dryer it is then . I only have shortish hair in a bob but I have to blow it to shape and I don't fancy getting eaten . I'd rather pack my own that I can trust to style my hair than look like a mop all trip . Thank you all for your answers .

Archived