W910 is back

Megagirl

Hi guys,

We all arrived back safe and sound this morning. Apart from some ordinary weather and missing Mystery Island, the cruise was great.

To those CC'ers who missed our Meet n Greet in the Bengal Bar, you missed a memorable occasion. To Nurse09 and Aussie Marzy who attended with their husbands, thanks for supporting my get together.

We teamed up and had a great cruise and I'm sure we'll be friends for a long time to come.

The food was great, the entertainment superb and the staff brilliant.

Can't wait to go again. If I can't talk hubby into it, will have to find some other sucker to come with me.

Jenny

Hi Jenny

I watched the Dawn come in this morning and quickly just watched it leave then - I'm on my way to work.

Glad you had a great time!! Y didnt it go to Mystery Island? How disappointing its one of my favourites :confused::(.

Cannot wait to hear your review! I'll come with you again. lol

Liz

The Captain was wonderful (Lorenzo Paoletti) and he tried for hours to find suitable conditions at Mystery Island, but the swell and the wind were both too large for safe transfer by tender.

It was a disappointment particularly after it had been substituted for Ouvea anyway.

Never mind, just an excuse to book another. Might try Pac Sun out of Newcastle next year. Just looked online at booking availability and it already says 'limited' childrens places. Cruises are over September/October holidays.

Jenny

Just looked online at booking availability and it already says 'limited' childrens places. Cruises are over September/October holidays.

Jenny

Jenny, childrens places are always "limited" until they are booked out, then it says "sold out"

Hi Jenny,

Happy to hear you had a lovely cruise and made some new friends. Still it's disappointing when roll callers don't show up at the M&G.

I'm looking forward to experiencing Ouvea too on our next cruise. It sounds and looks like the islands we visited in French Polynesia, but so much closer.

Cheers,

Anna

Archived