Terrace pool on Caribbean Princess...

prg2101

My DW and I are getting ready to enjoy our first Princess cruise in our first Aft suite and just have one concern....

When your on the aft pool deck, can you lean over the back railing and look down on the balconies below?? We just dont want cigarette butts and food landing on our balcony......Actually we dont really want people leaning over looking down on us while we enjoy the aft view..(not that we will be doing anything...I know how some of u think..lol):D

Thanks for any comments on this

John

My DW and I are getting ready to enjoy our first Princess cruise in our first Aft suite and just have one concern....

When your on the aft pool deck, can you lean over the back railing and look down on the balconies below?? We just dont want cigarette butts and food landing on our balcony......Actually we dont really want people leaning over looking down on us while we enjoy the aft view..(not that we will be doing anything...I know how some of u think..lol):D

Thanks for any comments on this

John

You have to lean pretty far over but yes some are a little exposed.

The back of the ship actually slopes inward as it goes down.

Here's a pic of the Stern of the Crown Princess, from another thread. You can see down onto some balconies from above, and others are totally covered. Either way, only the portion of the balcony near the railing can be seen from above, so if you sit a couple feet back, you are totally sheltered.

CROWNPRINCESSI.jpg?t=1215974952

Yeah, if you have a cabin on Aloha deck on the far port or starboard side, someone leaning over the rail may be able to see you on your balcony, but if you're below Aloha, I wouldn't worry about it.

Archived